Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by crazy_kiran

Originally posted by bhuvana3

Shera left without any good bye bye scenesConfused

i like the fact that they made it very simple and nothing too melodramatic like veer going on his horse to drop her or she falling on nivrittis feet and ni bidding her farewell etc.. i think they have just turned amicable... and slowly slowly all these type of scenes will also follow.. where veer would never allow her to leave without she bidding him a proper farewell..*ahem* if you know what i mean.. Tongue  yeah meri samaj main nahin aaya please explain lashyLOLLOLLOL

badmaash kahin ki LOL 

arre samaj maine nahin aaya to badmaash kahin ki yeh kya baat haiLOLLOLLOL

Wht do u mean by a "proper farewell" lashu... Confused 

LOLLOLLOLhaan exactly even i dont understand what she is sayingLOLLOL

definition of proper -> Characterized by appropriateness or suitability; fittingTongue

definition of farewell ->  the time or at the time of saying ta ta bye bye.. Tongue

abe... mujhe kyaa pataa veer kyaa maangegaa usse.. ya phir woh kyaa degi.. LOL  aur bhuvi tum zyaadaa bholi mat ban haan.. warnaa ill come to the land of hyderabadu and give you one.. zor se..

kya maangega Veer ?? Confused maybe candy Tongue Embarrassed 

I want to see this scene in Sammi lashu so u had better plan it now Tongue

not fair u scolded only me n not kiran CryCryCry Chiii yaar this is not done naa...Cry ab maine kya kiya..

egjactly...you stole the words out of my mouth gurl... he will ask her for some candies and shera will hand them over to him.. Tongue

crazy_kiran IF-Sizzlerz
crazy_kiran
crazy_kiran

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged

i like the fact that they made it very simple and nothing too melodramatic like veer going on his horse to drop her or she falling on nivrittis feet and ni bidding her farewell etc.. i think they have just turned amicable... and slowly slowly all these type of scenes will also follow.. where veer would never allow her to leave without she bidding him a proper farewell..*ahem* if you know what i mean.. Tongue  yeah meri samaj main nahin aaya please explain lashyLOLLOLLOL

badmaash kahin ki LOL 

definition of proper -> Characterized by appropriateness or suitability; fittingTongue

definition of farewell ->  the time or at the time of saying ta ta bye bye.. Tongue

abe... mujhe kyaa pataa veer kyaa maangegaa usse.. ya phir woh kyaa degi.. LOL  aur bhuvi tum zyaadaa bholi mat ban haan.. warnaa ill come to the land of hyderabadu and give you one.. zor se..

not fair u scolded only me n not kiran CryCryCry Chiii yaar this is not done naa...Cry ab maine kya kiya..

egjactly...you stole the words out of my mouth gurl... he will ask her for some candies and shera will hand them over to him.. Tongue

acha to yeah matlab tha, pehle batana chaihye tha na why u getting angry, i love candiesLOL

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged

badmaash kahin ki LOL 

acha to yeah matlab tha, pehle batana chaihye tha na why u getting angry, i love candiesLOL

kiran candies only for shera.. tumhaare liye tho veer has an alltogether different parting gift.. LOL

bhuvana3 IF-Rockerz
bhuvana3
bhuvana3

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged

badmaash kahin ki LOL 

I love the tarty nutty tangy milky ones .. I love them all types LOL Which ones u like Kiran ??

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
ok fine agar kiran sirf candies se hi khush ussi se kaam chalaa lenge... LOL main tho soch rahi... *ab chup*
crazy_kiran IF-Sizzlerz
crazy_kiran
crazy_kiran

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged

badmaash kahin ki LOL 

kiran candies only for shera.. tumhaare liye tho veer has an alltogether different parting gift.. LOL

acha and what is that LOLLOL

crazy_kiran IF-Sizzlerz
crazy_kiran
crazy_kiran

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged

badmaash kahin ki LOL 

I love the tarty nutty tangy milky ones .. I love them all types LOL Which ones u like Kiran ??

mujhe koi bhi chalega, omg i sound like some despoLOLLOL

bhuvana3 IF-Rockerz
bhuvana3
bhuvana3

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged

badmaash kahin ki LOL 

acha and what is that LOLLOL

I dont get any partng gifts Cry I want candy Cry

Go to top