Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

What i liked n didnt like 2nd May 08 (Page 7)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

Originally posted by kshreya2002

and has the best hairstyle

LOLLOL

btw, speaking of honest person, isnt milli in the race?.. If sandy stayed away from the money, milli was ahead of him to run away from it. LOL

LOLi noticed  that.....she started crying when they all started talking about it ehehhehe.shes smarter than all in the cg.....Wink..the chq should beh anded to her, lets see how she handles it......WinkTongue

born-leader Senior Member
born-leader
born-leader

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hmm....
What I liked:
                      I like they way they show Gopi's feeling even it was a line only but it shows how great CG people are, they won't forget the person who helped them and the best example is Gopi...ClapClapClap No one would have thought that some day they will get such a large amount of money in such a way...
                      I liked Gopi's son assistant ..(not more than kets  LOLLOL) ..Jokes apart he was too good in observing what the others think..He very smartly light the fire in between them and also watched the scene created himself...This idea was good too that someone cannot handover a large amount of money whom they don't know...So the last scene shown was quite natural..
                         Urmi and Pammi scene was good too...She very sweetly said to Urmi that she wont tell it to her dad....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed First time instead of getting rude comment of mine I feel like kissing her...(if Sukha is not around..!!!WinkWink or CGians won't take it that way...!!! WinkWink) Ok....Sorry its a family show...!!!
                           Hmmm even very little was shown of Urmi and Sandy but that was great too....So won't comment on them....Their scenes are too great that can be expressed......!!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
                            4 vellas oh!!! this time 3 vellas.....only one word for them "FANTASTIC".....The taunting done on them was good too....Jugle being the head incharge of security...ROFL
                               I liked how Sukha didnot support Rasik and say what his wife suggested....Such a nice hubby.....TongueTongueTongue

What I didnot like:
                               Rasik....AngryAngryAngry What this man needs???? And how dare he reacted so rudely when Sandy name was suggested...."I think the money should be given to one of the elder...." thats what he said then why he was getting hyper when no one was giving a damn to his opinion...!!!DeadDeadDeadPathetic....This man will definitely be against Sandy and Urmi...Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart
                                The fight....Can even tell how bad I was feeling when all of them were fighting...!!!!DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove *edited* it will also bring fight b/w Harry and the other three can't see that.....CryCryCry

Rating: 2/5... As I have given in Chaska Meter....Expect something related to the previous episode but it was only of Pammi....

The Best Thing....: Gopi's sincerity... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Predictions: Definitely a step towards Urmi and Sandy marriage...PartyPartyPartyThe money is going to be in Sandy's hand and then Rasik will agree...."O ji ballay ballay"..DancingDancingDancing

An advice for Sandy...:
                                    Plz have a hair cut...Plz...

Edited by born-leader - 07 May 2008 at 5:37am
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by born-leader

Hmm....
What I liked:
                      I like they way they show Gopi's feeling even it was a line only but it shows how great CG people are, they won't forget the person who helped them and the best example is Gopi...ClapClapClap No one would have thought that some day they will get such a large amount of money in such a way...
                      I liked Gopi's son assistant ..(not more than kets  LOLLOL) ..Jokes apart he was too good in observing what the others think..He very smartly light the fire in between them and also watched the scene created himself...This idea was good too that someone cannot handover a large amount of money whom they don't know...So the last scene shown was quite natural..
                         Urmi and Pammi scene was good too...She very sweetly said to Urmi that she wont tell it to her dad....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed First time instead of getting rude comment of mine I feel like kissing her...(if Sukha is not around..!!!WinkWink or CGians won't take it that way...!!! WinkWink) Ok....Sorry its a family show...!!!
                           Hmmm even very little was shown of Urmi and Sandy but that was great too....So won't comment on them....Their scenes are too great that can be expressed......!!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
                            4 vellas oh!!! this time 3 vellas.....only one word for them "FANTASTIC".....The taunting done on them was good too....Jugle being the head incharge of security...ROFL
                               I liked how Sukha didnot support Rasik and say what his wife suggested....Such a nice hubby.....TongueTongueTongue

What I didnot like:
                               Rasik....AngryAngryAngry What this man needs???? And how dare he reacted so rudely when Sandy name was suggested...."I think the money should be given to one of the elder...." thats what he said then why he was getting hyper when no one was giving a damn to his opinion...!!!DeadDeadDeadPathetic....This man will definitely be against Sandy and Urmi...Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart
                                The fight....Can even tell how bad I was feeling when all of them were fighting...!!!!DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove *edited* it will also bring fight b/w Harry and the other three can't see that.....
CryCryCry

Rating: 2/5... As I have given in Chaska Meter....Expect something related to the previous episode but it was only of Pammi....

The Best Thing....: Gopi's sincerity... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Predictions: Definitely a step towards Urmi and Sandy marriage...PartyPartyPartyThe money is going to be in Sandy's hand and then Rasik will agree...."O ji ballay ballay"..DancingDancingDancing

An advice for Sandy...:
                                    Plz have a hair cut...Plz...

Clap wah wah, good going born leader......i also didnt like rasiks attitude........it looks as if hedeosnt like sandy or maybe hes getting the vibes that somethings not right b/w his daughter n him, i dont know,  but i never though rasik to act like this, like varun said there is a twist, n im sure now that rasik will be a big hurdle b/w sandy/urmis relation.........Ouch
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
ur usually right fazi when it comes to chabhi... Wink though i feel they wont make rasik entirely greedy and they will also balance out the fact that he is a doting dad.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 07 May 2008 at 11:33am
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

ur usually right fazi when it comes to chabhi... Wink though i feel they wont make rasik entirely greedy and they will also balance out the fact that he is a doting dad.
LOL thx ksh........

He is a good father, no doubt about that......he loves urmi n he did say that i will get u married where u will be happy........hes a good father, only thing is he doesnt think sandeep is a good husband material........thats all.......hes her father, n he wants the best for his daughter.....he only wants her happiness, n eventually he will see that sandy is urmis happiness, then he will bend n give in whatelse???? who can win against love.........no oneeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
He is somewhat right from his perspective too..who will want to marry off their daughter to a man who is not in a stable job!!!...i am not sure if his reaction will end up like sujata after he hears it has been urmis dream to marry sandeep!!...men are more realistic and practical...after all sandeep hesitated to come forward for very similar reosons..just because he thought himself inadequate for urmi...
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
true, men dont think like women.......they r very practical and like u said sonia, sandeep must be thinking in the same line like rasik , but then the rings changed him completely and he had to surrender to urmis wishes....im sure when rasik realises how much urmi loves him, he will surrender too..... Wink
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
i hope so and the twist is not k like..thats all.

Go to top