What i liked n didnt like 2nd May 08 - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sonia77

Hi guys...been out all day ...its nice weather here in London...God knows how long it lasts!!!!..will watch and comment tom....Thank God its coming..thats the main thing at this point really!!!!...i only wish to see urmi and sandeep getting married now....and star plus being party to that wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!...come what may.... πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
I really liked the episode too and Loved all your takes on it... especially Kets... I love the way she sums up... great jobs Kets.. you even captured mili in a cap... 😊 that was very sweet...

I hope this story ends in rasik realizing about sandeep... somehow i feel it is moving to that end...

and mind you the guys who brought the cheque are definitely testing CG folks coz the assistant went around trying to instigate people, i thought..
thanks Madhu di, 😳

milli ko kaise miss karti, she is the most 😎 one in CG!.. πŸ˜† Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago

Originally posted by kshreya2002

and has the best hairstyle

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw, speaking of honest person, isnt milli in the race?.. If sandy stayed away from the money, milli was ahead of him to run away from it. πŸ˜†

oh ya...why not? as urmi said it need not be an aadmi.
she will probably chew it or throw it somewhere.. a wise gal indeed.   πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw, speaking of honest person, isnt milli in the race?.. If sandy stayed away from the money, milli was ahead of him to run away from it. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†i noticed  that.....she started crying when they all started talking about it ehehhehe.shes smarter than all in the cg.....πŸ˜‰..the chq should beh anded to her, lets see how she handles it......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Hmm....
What I liked:
                      I like they way they show Gopi's feeling even it was a line only but it shows how great CG people are, they won't forget the person who helped them and the best example is Gopi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ No one would have thought that some day they will get such a large amount of money in such a way...
                      I liked Gopi's son assistant ..(not more than kets  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) ..Jokes apart he was too good in observing what the others think..He very smartly light the fire in between them and also watched the scene created himself...This idea was good too that someone cannot handover a large amount of money whom they don't know...So the last scene shown was quite natural..
                         Urmi and Pammi scene was good too...She very sweetly said to Urmi that she wont tell it to her dad....😳😳 First time instead of getting rude comment of mine I feel like kissing her...(if Sukha is not around..!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ or CGians won't take it that way...!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) Ok....Sorry its a family show...!!!
                           Hmmm even very little was shown of Urmi and Sandy but that was great too....So won't comment on them....Their scenes are too great that can be expressed......!!!! 😍😍😍
                            4 vellas oh!!! this time 3 vellas.....only one word for them "FANTASTIC".....The taunting done on them was good too....Jugle being the head incharge of security...🀣
                               I liked how Sukha didnot support Rasik and say what his wife suggested....Such a nice hubby.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

What I didnot like:
                               Rasik....😑😑😑 What this man needs???? And how dare he reacted so rudely when Sandy name was suggested...."I think the money should be given to one of the elder...." thats what he said then why he was getting hyper when no one was giving a damn to his opinion...!!!🀒🀒🀒Pathetic....This man will definitely be against Sandy and Urmi...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
                                The fight....Can even tell how bad I was feeling when all of them were fighting...!!!!πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ *edited* it will also bring fight b/w Harry and the other three can't see that.....😭😭😭

Rating: 2/5... As I have given in Chaska Meter....Expect something related to the previous episode but it was only of Pammi....

The Best Thing....: Gopi's sincerity... 😳😳

Predictions: Definitely a step towards Urmi and Sandy marriage...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³The money is going to be in Sandy's hand and then Rasik will agree...."O ji ballay ballay"..

An advice for Sandy...:
                                    Plz have a hair cut...Plz...

Edited by born-leader - 15 years ago
Originally posted by born-leader

Hmm....
What I liked:
                      I like they way they show Gopi's feeling even it was a line only but it shows how great CG people are, they won't forget the person who helped them and the best example is Gopi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ No one would have thought that some day they will get such a large amount of money in such a way...
                      I liked Gopi's son assistant ..(not more than kets  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) ..Jokes apart he was too good in observing what the others think..He very smartly light the fire in between them and also watched the scene created himself...This idea was good too that someone cannot handover a large amount of money whom they don't know...So the last scene shown was quite natural..
                         Urmi and Pammi scene was good too...She very sweetly said to Urmi that she wont tell it to her dad....😳😳 First time instead of getting rude comment of mine I feel like kissing her...(if Sukha is not around..!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ or CGians won't take it that way...!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) Ok....Sorry its a family show...!!!
                           Hmmm even very little was shown of Urmi and Sandy but that was great too....So won't comment on them....Their scenes are too great that can be expressed......!!!! 😍😍😍
                            4 vellas oh!!! this time 3 vellas.....only one word for them "FANTASTIC".....The taunting done on them was good too....Jugle being the head incharge of security...🀣
                               I liked how Sukha didnot support Rasik and say what his wife suggested....Such a nice hubby.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

What I didnot like:
                               Rasik....😑😑😑 What this man needs???? And how dare he reacted so rudely when Sandy name was suggested...."I think the money should be given to one of the elder...." thats what he said then why he was getting hyper when no one was giving a damn to his opinion...!!!🀒🀒🀒Pathetic....This man will definitely be against Sandy and Urmi...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
                                The fight....Can even tell how bad I was feeling when all of them were fighting...!!!!πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ *edited* it will also bring fight b/w Harry and the other three can't see that.....
😭😭😭

Rating: 2/5... As I have given in Chaska Meter....Expect something related to the previous episode but it was only of Pammi....

The Best Thing....: Gopi's sincerity... 😳😳

Predictions: Definitely a step towards Urmi and Sandy marriage...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³The money is going to be in Sandy's hand and then Rasik will agree...."O ji ballay ballay"..

An advice for Sandy...:
                                    Plz have a hair cut...Plz...

πŸ‘ wah wah, good going born leader......i also didnt like rasiks attitude........it looks as if hedeosnt like sandy or maybe hes getting the vibes that somethings not right b/w his daughter n him, i dont know,  but i never though rasik to act like this, like varun said there is a twist, n im sure now that rasik will be a big hurdle b/w sandy/urmis relation.........
ur usually right fazi when it comes to chabhi... πŸ˜‰ though i feel they wont make rasik entirely greedy and they will also balance out the fact that he is a doting dad. Edited by kshreya2002 - 15 years ago