Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

What i liked n didnt like 2nd May 08 (Page 4)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

urmi sandy scene, heheheh loved it....but sandys still very cold.......he needs to warm up........a bit more.....EmbarrassedWink.....

yes...the scene was there but not fully...they have had better chemistry even when sandeep had no clue about how he feels for her.

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha_07

Seriously, d'you think?

Are you green or red? I can't seem to be green......

this is IF s fault, just click refesh's button a few times, it will come to green......
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

fazi not watching chabhi? something is seriously wrong there. btw did anyone notice sandeep and urmi were glancing a each other when she was standing with pammi. pammi caught their vibes.

ooooo I noticed that i did i did ! i was like Tongue!!!

but didnt notice pammi noticing anything..

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

fazi not watching chabhi? something is seriously wrong there. btw did anyone notice sandeep and urmi were glancing a each other when she was standing with pammi. pammi caught their vibes.

ooooo I noticed that i did i did ! i was like Tongue!!!

but didnt notice pammi noticing anything..

i must see the epi now......brb
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

i read somewhere chaldi ka naam gaddi is going off air...so maybe sagar will find his portkey too.

I want sagar and sona for U-S engagement and marriage! *bangs fist on the table*

btw, nish, great attention to details -

ya that blank cheque thing occured to me too..LOL I gave up wondering .. I was so overwhelmed to see an episode..

and yes, shreya is right.. me too tho't the steel dude was based on Mittal

i think finally everyone will realize that sandy always had the blank cheque with him but didnt take advantage of that. cant have a more honest guy. btw when lal first came to the mohalla and asked for an honest guy (even b4 he mentioned money) i thought he was talking abt sandyTongue and when he said Rs. 3 crore i thought the crorepati ladka problem solved too. fazi's dream come true!

btw i will like this epi much better if this episode is connected to future episodes and s/u future. if its another random epi it will be so Dead btw the least they could have done today is show the matrimonial website thing.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 02 May 2008 at 12:48pm
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

LOL shreya! LOL

yes, I also liked urmi's logic of sharif guy! - Tongue

I think the investigating dude might also find out abt how sandy confirmed everything, did his research, contacted bank and still refused to get money. plus defended moholla ppl when the guy suggested abt ppl misusing it.

so that makes him responsible, honest and well-wisher of mohoalla..

sigh! if this story is not related to rasik realising sandy is a gem, I m going back in time and rating this episode as -4! Angry

Edited by ketaki_ry - 02 May 2008 at 12:53pm
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

btw i will like this epi much better if this episode is connected to future episodes and s/u future. if its another random epi it will be so Dead btw the least they could have done today is show the matrimonial website thing.

yes, but I think it was quite rasik's character to forget about some task which doesnt have deadline when he has got 3 crore Rs to deal with! ..

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

LOL shreya! LOL

yes, I also liked urmi's logic of sharif guy! - Tongue

I think the investigating dude might also find out abt how sandy confirmed everything, did his research, contacted bank and still refused to get money. plus defended moholla ppl when the guy suggested abt ppl misusing it.

so that makes him responsible, honest and well-wisher of mohoalla..

sigh! if this story is not related to rasik realising sandy is a gem, I m going back in time and rating this episode as -4! Angry

dont have high hopes...i dont think anything of the sort is going to happen. at most sujata may again make a feeble attempt to talk to rasik saying that she wants a nice guy like sandy for urmi. plus rasik knows really that sandy is a gem...he doesnt need this incident as a proof.

Go to top