Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
fazi not watching chabhi? something is seriously wrong there. btw did anyone notice sandeep and urmi were glancing a each other when she was standing with pammi. pammi caught their vibes.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

πŸ‘wah! wah! nisha! thats so right! get cast in an ekta soap that too mahabharat...get famous...do reality shows...win them since ur famous...then get a haircut after mannat is done.

🀣

oh God, u guys r gr8 n so funny.......sigh, when will sandy have a hair cut...its too much.......we will have to walk in on them with a barbar and someone who can put sense in rasiks brain.....

ketaki_ry thumbnail

i read somewhere chaldi ka naam gaddi is going off air...so maybe sagar will find his portkey too.

I want sagar and sona for U-S engagement and marriage! *bangs fist on the table*

btw, nish, great attention to details -

ya that blank cheque thing occured to me too..πŸ˜† I gave up wondering .. I was so overwhelmed to see an episode..

and yes, shreya is right.. me too tho't the steel dude was based on Mittal

TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

urmi sandy scene, heheheh loved it....but sandys still very cold.......he needs to warm up........a bit more.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.....

yes...the scene was there but not fully...they have had better chemistry even when sandeep had no clue about how he feels for her.

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Seriously, d'you think?

Are you green or red? I can't seem to be green......

this is IF s fault, just click refesh's button a few times, it will come to green......
ketaki_ry thumbnail

fazi not watching chabhi? something is seriously wrong there. btw did anyone notice sandeep and urmi were glancing a each other when she was standing with pammi. pammi caught their vibes.

ooooo I noticed that i did i did ! i was like πŸ˜›!!!

but didnt notice pammi noticing anything..

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

ooooo I noticed that i did i did ! i was like πŸ˜›!!!

but didnt notice pammi noticing anything..

i must see the epi now......brb
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

I want sagar and sona for U-S engagement and marriage! *bangs fist on the table*

btw, nish, great attention to details -

ya that blank cheque thing occured to me too..πŸ˜† I gave up wondering .. I was so overwhelmed to see an episode..

and yes, shreya is right.. me too tho't the steel dude was based on Mittal

i think finally everyone will realize that sandy always had the blank cheque with him but didnt take advantage of that. cant have a more honest guy. btw when lal first came to the mohalla and asked for an honest guy (even b4 he mentioned money) i thought he was talking abt sandyπŸ˜› and when he said Rs. 3 crore i thought the crorepati ladka problem solved too. fazi's dream come true!

btw i will like this epi much better if this episode is connected to future episodes and s/u future. if its another random epi it will be so 🀒 btw the least they could have done today is show the matrimonial website thing.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 15 years ago
ketaki_ry thumbnail

πŸ˜† shreya! πŸ˜†

yes, I also liked urmi's logic of sharif guy! - πŸ˜›

I think the investigating dude might also find out abt how sandy confirmed everything, did his research, contacted bank and still refused to get money. plus defended moholla ppl when the guy suggested abt ppl misusing it.

so that makes him responsible, honest and well-wisher of mohoalla..

sigh! if this story is not related to rasik realising sandy is a gem, I m going back in time and rating this episode as -4! 😑

Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago
ketaki_ry thumbnail

btw i will like this epi much better if this episode is connected to future episodes and s/u future. if its another random epi it will be so 🀒 btw the least they could have done today is show the matrimonial website thing.

yes, but I think it was quite rasik's character to forget about some task which doesnt have deadline when he has got 3 crore Rs to deal with! ..