Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

What i liked n didnt like 2nd May 08 (Page 2)

abhishah Goldie
abhishah
abhishah

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

my take on 2 may 08 episode:

phew .. finally we got a chabi episode .. it seems like ages since we had the previous one.

What I liked :

- The idea of the story - good. very good! and I also liked how they took it from start till the end of episode. (tho' it really depends on how they end it!.. which is still yet to see..)

- People's reactions - Those were taken very nicely. I mean CG folks are not bad, but the way they all reacted to the situation was quite real and very much according to their character. perfectly taken Clap
everyone from Naresh's bizz solutions to saurabh's investment to Rasik to Babuji and sandeep speculating.

-Rasik's reaction was specially was very inetersting - he was thinking like a pakka bizz man... he nearly succeeded in convincing few ppl too.. (I hope he will realise now that money not everything.. )

- pammi assuring urmi. - that was sweet (not unpredicted by our experts ofcourse Cool) and very near real life too. Clap

- The assistant guy going to ppl to see their tho'ts abt 3 crore. Thumbs Up

- The last meeting - very nicely done indeed. Clap

- Vellas proving they are sharif! LOL and omg for coffee with mushtaq! Shocked LOL

- urmi's new dress Smile 

- Gupta uncle's chutkula - LOLLOL

What I didnt like :

- Sandy's hair.. - well I prefer sandeep in proper short haircut as every single person here do. .. but i hv to confess his hair looked a litttle better today Smile - coz he didn't atleast gel them at the back!!

- I will not like if this story's end has got nothing to do with Urmi-sandeep's one and Rasik thingy simply drags on.. (but i think chabi ppl wont disapoint us)

- some parts were quite unnecessorily dragged..

Now, What I absolutly Adored!!! Day DreamingStar

Sandeep urmi scene! - It was wow!!! simply wow! urmi amazingly filmi, Tongue sandy quite cheerful and Tongue,  and overall it was just fantastic. Dancing It kinda acted like a toffee for us all who suffered and suffered last week..

milli with a cap - Hug 

Overall, quite good episode. I liked it. Clap

I couldn't have said it better myself... Excellently put. Clap

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Kets, love the analysis as always!

My thoughts:

The cheque was dated 24th April - which was last Thursday. To me, that implies that the epi was due to be telecast last week, which makes me Angry Angry at Star for cutting it just to show some cobbled toegther show..

London has a steel industry?? *Nisha goes jobhunting*

As soon as Urmi saw the crowd, her first thought was that someone had told Rasik! LOL But Sujata bhi, too scared to go & find out herself, she sends Urmi?

Aww..me not hating Pammi so much anymore! Fazi, how did you know? Something you want to tell us? S'ok, we won't tell anyone Wink

So now tell me something. They have a cheque for 3 crore, signed & everything, just not a name on it? My gosh, why oh why would you leave a cheque lying around without a payee name? Confused

In my opinion Saurabh has the right idea. Open a trust, let it earn some interest and then with a cool mind decide what to do...

The assistant going round and talking to people individually- that makes me think this is some kind of test..esp when they pull up & watch everyone fight in the meeting

Uh..Where's Hari? Itni badi baat chal rahi hai mohalla mein & he's missing it!

Best for last..I LOVED the S-U scene. Simply superb, I loved how she flipped into flirt mode so easily,how she had him by the collar..how he teased her...I just loved it! Embarrassed

And agree with Kets, not hating the hair too much at the mo. Maybe it really did look better, maybe it was just so good to finally see an epi that I just didn't notice!

But. I wasn't happy with this epi being shown now. The momentum was building for the big Rasik finding out & agreeing/not agreeing epi, I don't like that they put the brakes on that. Now it may turn out to be that this whole story will show Rasik how money's not the most important thing etc etc, but I don't like that they stretched the story for an extra week at least. Disapprove

Edited by Nisha_07 - 02 May 2008 at 11:58am
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
what i loved:
the s/u scene...it was really really good...but again i felt it could have been better. i realized these days the camera rarely focuses on varun's expressions. is this the cameraman's protest again varun's hairstyle?
also varun's classic expressions when he is flirting with urmi are missing. earlier a thousand feelings would flit across sandeep's face. but nowadays its mostly a long suffering expression. but yes this scene was much better than the recent s/u scenes. sandeep was a lot more cheerful and urmi was a lot more filmi. i guess since the talk abt them has stopped in the mohalla sandeep is relieved.

what i liked:
cant say i liked anything much in the story. i didnt find this one exciting enough. but then again i will decide next week. i wonder if spiderman will be required to provide his services.
and ya i liked mili in a cap and was relieved to see rangila around.

what i didnt like:
same as last week-sandeep hair.
also why is urmi always missing from all the mohalla scenes lately?
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@nisha: i think the chabhi ppl are referring to the mittals who live in london.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monu1101

I have a strong feeling that Varun has bagged a advt deal with Parachute Hair Oil.. Thats why 'come wat may' he will not go for a hair cut.. Sooo guys watch out for the first Parachute hair oil male model Wink LOL LOL

today in the sandy-bauji scene i realized what it reason for such bad hairstyle. since mythos are getting hot in indian tv varun is growing his hair to get cast in some mytho. in the mytho costume that hair wont look this bad.

Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
So Rangila found his way back..maybe there's hope for the others yet... Tongue
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by monu1101

I have a strong feeling that Varun has bagged a advt deal with Parachute Hair Oil.. Thats why 'come wat may' he will not go for a hair cut.. Sooo guys watch out for the first Parachute hair oil male model Wink LOL LOL

today in the sandy-bauji scene i realized what it reason for such bad hairstyle. since mythos are getting hot in indian tv varun is growing his hair to get cast in some mytho. in the mytho costume that hair wont look this bad.

Nooo..Kekta's mahabharat...Disapprove

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i read somewhere chaldi ka naam gaddi is going off air...so maybe sagar will find his portkey too.

Go to top