What i liked n didnt like 2nd May 08

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends....what i liked??

I love it that from now on it will come for an hr, so i dont have to wait for other half.......😃...

Sorry for late reply.........i loved it........its bck to old chabi again, the whole mohalla is involved.......and this time its money hehehhe.......

Loved the 4 vellas....n their plans......when it comes to money everyone becomes alert hehehhe......😆

Babu jees words........money makes ppl clever........n it will ruin CG......it has started.......lets see what happens in the next epi........

Like U/s scene....urmi is right, why is the chq for a man in cg, n y not a woman????still a mans world...😛

Loved U/S scene.........😳...sigh when will sandeep babu get romantic.....this i want to see........ASAP PLZ.......😆

What i dint like.........

Ofocurse, u all knwo that.......Sandys WIG...hated it..........😡

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketaki_ry thumbnail
hmmm... lemme watch it again and write..

It was a good episode, I liked it!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ok, do comment in the chaska meter too plz..... 😃
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

ok, do comment in the chaska meter too plz..... 😃

ofcourse fazi. 😊

ketaki_ry thumbnail

my take on 2 may 08 episode:

phew .. finally we got a chabi episode .. it seems like ages since we had the previous one.

What I liked :

- The idea of the story - good. very good! and I also liked how they took it from start till the end of episode. (tho' it really depends on how they end it!.. which is still yet to see..)

- People's reactions - Those were taken very nicely. I mean CG folks are not bad, but the way they all reacted to the situation was quite real and very much according to their character. perfectly taken 👏
everyone from Naresh's bizz solutions to saurabh's investment to Rasik to Babuji and sandeep speculating.

-Rasik's reaction was specially was very inetersting - he was thinking like a pakka bizz man... he nearly succeeded in convincing few ppl too.. (I hope he will realise now that money not everything.. )

- pammi assuring urmi. - that was sweet (not unpredicted by our experts ofcourse 😎) and very near real life too. 👏

- The assistant guy going to ppl to see their tho'ts abt 3 crore. 👍🏼

- The last meeting - very nicely done indeed. 👏

- Vellas proving they are sharif! 😆 and omg for coffee with mushtaq! 😲 😆

- urmi's new dress 😊 

- Gupta uncle's chutkula - 😆😆

What I didnt like :

- Sandy's hair.. - well I prefer sandeep in proper short haircut as every single person here do. .. but i hv to confess his hair looked a litttle better today 😊 - coz he didn't atleast gel them at the back!!

- I will not like if this story's end has got nothing to do with Urmi-sandeep's one and Rasik thingy simply drags on.. (but i think chabi ppl wont disapoint us)

- some parts were quite unnecessorily dragged..

Now, What I absolutly Adored!!! 😍⭐️

Sandeep urmi scene! - It was wow!!! simply wow! urmi amazingly filmi, 😛 sandy quite cheerful and 😛,  and overall it was just fantastic.  It kinda acted like a toffee for us all who suffered and suffered last week..

milli with a cap - 🤗 

Overall, quite good episode. I liked it. 👏

Edited by ketaki_ry - 16 years ago
shahmeg thumbnail
I second Ket's take on the episode!

Sandy looked much more cheerful than before, still dont like his hair though!!

Sandy-Urmi scene was really, really good! Sandy teasing her, Urmi doing her usual filmy stuff...too good!

The whole storyline is quite good and i think this will change Rasik's thinking about wanting a crorepati damaad...i think somehow Sandeep will be given the money and he will say no, that CG doesnt need it or something like that making Rasik realize that money isnt everything!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have a strong feeling that Varun has bagged a advt deal with Parachute Hair Oil.. Thats why 'come wat may' he will not go for a hair cut.. Sooo guys watch out for the first Parachute hair oil male model 😉 😆 😆
ketaki_ry thumbnail
yup meg, u r right. I think it will be something on those lines too.. the fact that sandeep isnt a money oriented person will be his plus point instead of being a minus point. 😊

hopefully.

BTW, did u manage to catch what urmi said before sandeep took the cheque from her hand? 😕
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

my take on 2 may 08 episode:

phew .. finally we got a chabi episode .. it seems like ages since we had the previous one.

What I liked :

- The idea of the story - good. very good! and I also liked how they took it from start till the end of episode. (tho' it really depends on how they end it!.. which is still yet to see..)

- People's reactions - Those were taken very nicely. I mean CG folks are not bad, but the way they all reacted to the situation was quite real and very much according to their character. perfectly taken 👏
everyone from Naresh's bizz solutions to saurabh's investment to Rasik to Babuji and sandeep speculating.

-Rasik's reaction was specially was very inetersting - he was thinking like a pakka bizz man... he nearly succeeded in convincing few ppl too.. (I hope he will realise now that money not everything.. )

- pammi assuring urmi. - that was sweet (not unpredicted by our experts ofcourse 😎) and very near real life too. 👏

- The assistant guy going to ppl to see their tho'ts abt 3 crore. 👍🏼

- The last meeting - very nicely done indeed. 👏

- Vellas proving they are sharif! 😆 and omg for coffee with mushtaq! 😲 😆

- urmi's new dress 😊 

- Gupta uncle's chutkula - 😆😆

What I didnt like :

- Sandy's hair.. - well I prefer sandeep in proper short haircut as every single person here do. .. but i hv to confess his hair looked a litttle better today 😊 - coz he didn't atleast gel them at the back!!

- I will not like if this story's end has got nothing to do with Urmi-sandeep's one and Rasik thingy simply drags on.. (but i think chabi ppl wont disapoint us)

- some parts were quite unnecessorily dragged..

Now, What I absolutly Adored!!! 😍⭐️

Sandeep urmi scene! - It was wow!!! simply wow! urmi amazingly filmi, 😛 sandy quite cheerful and 😛,  and overall it was just fantastic.  It kinda acted like a toffee for us all who suffered and suffered last week..

milli with a cap - 🤗 

Overall, quite good episode. I liked it. 👏

I couldn't have said it better myself... Excellently put. 👏

Nisha_07 thumbnail

Kets, love the analysis as always!

My thoughts:

The cheque was dated 24th April - which was last Thursday. To me, that implies that the epi was due to be telecast last week, which makes me 😡 😡 at Star for cutting it just to show some cobbled toegther show..

London has a steel industry?? *Nisha goes jobhunting*

As soon as Urmi saw the crowd, her first thought was that someone had told Rasik! 😆 But Sujata bhi, too scared to go & find out herself, she sends Urmi?

Aww..me not hating Pammi so much anymore! Fazi, how did you know? Something you want to tell us? S'ok, we won't tell anyone 😉

So now tell me something. They have a cheque for 3 crore, signed & everything, just not a name on it? My gosh, why oh why would you leave a cheque lying around without a payee name? 😕

In my opinion Saurabh has the right idea. Open a trust, let it earn some interest and then with a cool mind decide what to do...

The assistant going round and talking to people individually- that makes me think this is some kind of test..esp when they pull up & watch everyone fight in the meeting

Uh..Where's Hari? Itni badi baat chal rahi hai mohalla mein & he's missing it!

Best for last..I LOVED the S-U scene. Simply superb, I loved how she flipped into flirt mode so easily,how she had him by the collar..how he teased her...I just loved it! 😳

And agree with Kets, not hating the hair too much at the mo. Maybe it really did look better, maybe it was just so good to finally see an epi that I just didn't notice!

But. I wasn't happy with this epi being shown now. The momentum was building for the big Rasik finding out & agreeing/not agreeing epi, I don't like that they put the brakes on that. Now it may turn out to be that this whole story will show Rasik how money's not the most important thing etc etc, but I don't like that they stretched the story for an extra week at least. 😒

Edited by Nisha_07 - 16 years ago