Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

What i liked n didnt like 2nd May 08

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Hi friends....what i liked??

I love it that from now on it will come for an hr, so i dont have to wait for other half.......Big smile...

Sorry for late reply.........i loved it........its bck to old chabi again, the whole mohalla is involved.......and this time its money hehehhe.......

Loved the 4 vellas....n their plans......when it comes to money everyone becomes alert hehehhe......LOL

Babu jees words........money makes ppl clever........n it will ruin CG......it has started.......lets see what happens in the next epi........

Like U/s scene....urmi is right, why is the chq for a man in cg, n y not a woman????still a mans world...Tongue

Loved U/S scene.........Embarrassed...sigh when will sandeep babu get romantic.....this i want to see........ASAP PLZ.......LOL

What i dint like.........

Ofocurse, u all knwo that.......Sandys WIG...hated it..........Angry

Edited by Fazila~ - 02 May 2008 at 1:37pm

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hmmm... lemme watch it again and write..

It was a good episode, I liked it!
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
ok, do comment in the chaska meter too plz..... Big smile
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

ok, do comment in the chaska meter too plz..... Big smile

ofcourse fazi. Smile

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged

my take on 2 may 08 episode:

phew .. finally we got a chabi episode .. it seems like ages since we had the previous one.

What I liked :

- The idea of the story - good. very good! and I also liked how they took it from start till the end of episode. (tho' it really depends on how they end it!.. which is still yet to see..)

- People's reactions - Those were taken very nicely. I mean CG folks are not bad, but the way they all reacted to the situation was quite real and very much according to their character. perfectly taken Clap
everyone from Naresh's bizz solutions to saurabh's investment to Rasik to Babuji and sandeep speculating.

-Rasik's reaction was specially was very inetersting - he was thinking like a pakka bizz man... he nearly succeeded in convincing few ppl too.. (I hope he will realise now that money not everything.. )

- pammi assuring urmi. - that was sweet (not unpredicted by our experts ofcourse Cool) and very near real life too. Clap

- The assistant guy going to ppl to see their tho'ts abt 3 crore. Thumbs Up

- The last meeting - very nicely done indeed. Clap

- Vellas proving they are sharif! LOL and omg for coffee with mushtaq! Shocked LOL

- urmi's new dress Smile 

- Gupta uncle's chutkula - LOLLOL

What I didnt like :

- Sandy's hair.. - well I prefer sandeep in proper short haircut as every single person here do. .. but i hv to confess his hair looked a litttle better today Smile - coz he didn't atleast gel them at the back!!

- I will not like if this story's end has got nothing to do with Urmi-sandeep's one and Rasik thingy simply drags on.. (but i think chabi ppl wont disapoint us)

- some parts were quite unnecessorily dragged..

Now, What I absolutly Adored!!! Day DreamingStar

Sandeep urmi scene! - It was wow!!! simply wow! urmi amazingly filmi, Tongue sandy quite cheerful and Tongue,  and overall it was just fantastic. Dancing It kinda acted like a toffee for us all who suffered and suffered last week..

milli with a cap - Hug 

Overall, quite good episode. I liked it. Clap

Edited by ketaki_ry - 02 May 2008 at 11:38am
shahmeg Groupbie
shahmeg
shahmeg

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I second Ket's take on the episode!

Sandy looked much more cheerful than before, still dont like his hair though!!

Sandy-Urmi scene was really, really good! Sandy teasing her, Urmi doing her usual filmy stuff...too good!

The whole storyline is quite good and i think this will change Rasik's thinking about wanting a crorepati damaad...i think somehow Sandeep will be given the money and he will say no, that CG doesnt need it or something like that making Rasik realize that money isnt everything!
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I have a strong feeling that Varun has bagged a advt deal with Parachute Hair Oil.. Thats why 'come wat may' he will not go for a hair cut.. Sooo guys watch out for the first Parachute hair oil male model Wink LOL LOL
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yup meg, u r right. I think it will be something on those lines too.. the fact that sandeep isnt a money oriented person will be his plus point instead of being a minus point. Smile

hopefully.

BTW, did u manage to catch what urmi said before sandeep took the cheque from her hand? Confused

Go to top