India-Forums

Zee Next
Zee Next

Discussion Of The Week

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged

this ws quite an eventful week.......with loads of happy and scary things happening.

so lets us have a small discussion on the some of the events that happened this week.

1.The biggest thing is that naresh is out of jiya's life hopefully!! so what do u think abt the whole naresh sting operation. r u happy the way naresh's true character ws disclosed or do u think it cd have been done in a better way??

2. There were some funny scenes also this week which revolved around mahesh......the cooking scene and the scooter-thief scene. So which of these scenes u liked most? do u think mahesh is good with comedy?

3. Mahesh slapped naresh in mehta house. r u happy with the single slap or wd have loved few more??

4. Jiya went to naresh's place to show her sympathy or whatever. do u think she did right??

5.Atlast mahesh said he ws proud of jiya and all lovely things. that scene ws really touching, the way jiya's face gloed with happiness and pride. isnt she a wonderful actress??

6. appu and jiya scene in that scooter repairing time, again back at RAD when he acted as if he is mad at her and then started laughing......do u think these r signs of appu thinking jiya more than a friend or r they just friendly gestures, now that barkha is no longer his friend??

7.barkha requested jiya to tell appu the truth abt mystery dancer coz only then appu and she can come close. do u think this thinking of her is logical?

8. Mr. Mehta has threatened Mahesh with dire consequences, and his appraisal is going on. do u thing he will be sacked??

9.Which is ur favourite scene from the episodes of this week and why?

10. Which actor/actress according to u acted best in this week? it can be anyone from positive or negative roles!

do participate..........

Shariefah IF-Rockerz
Shariefah
Shariefah

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

Wow that is a lot to answer but will give it a shot Tongue

1.The biggest thing is that naresh is out of jiya's life hopefully!! so what do u think abt the whole naresh sting operation. r u happy the way naresh's true character ws disclosed or do u think it cd have been done in a better way??

I really liked it. Dadi and Himani proved to be very talented actors and very brave women. I enjoyed all the scenes they were very funny. But I do feel that the part where Mahesh finds out about his true nature could have been handled more dramatically.

2. There were some funny scenes also this week which revolved around mahesh......the cooking scene and the scooter-thief scene. So which of these scenes u liked most? do u think mahesh is good with comedy?

I even laugh when he tries to be serious. I enjoy his anger and frustration. I loved the scene where he explains to sadhana that the scooter is his life and how he promises to trace down the thief!

3. Mahesh slapped naresh in mehta house. r u happy with the single slap or wd have loved few more??

Like i expressed in my answer of question 1.........I think it could have been handled with more emotions. it was given a humouristic touch. I would have appreciated some more serious drama.

4. Jiya went to naresh's place to show her sympathy or whatever. do u think she did right??

It depends on the way you look at it. By going to Naresh's house she again proves her innocence and her belief in human beings. But we also need to admit that it could have costs her even more trouble if mahesh trapped in to naresh's story and decided to carry on with the marriage

5.Atlast mahesh said he ws proud of jiya and all lovely things. that scene ws really touching, the way jiya's face gloed with happiness and pride. isnt she a wonderful actress??

She is fantabulousClap. But sometimes her dialogeous come out a bit annoying, but i think that is done on purpose to express her dabboo natrure

6. appu and jiya scene in that scooter repairing time, again back at RAD when he acted as if he is mad at her and then started laughing......do u think these r signs of appu thinking jiya more than a friend or r they just friendly gestures, now that barkha is no longer his friend??

Appu is realizing that he likes to spend time with jiya and he is very happy whenever he thins about her. whenever he thinks of her or when their eyes meet he gets totally lost ..these are clearly scenes that he enjoys being with her, he enjoys her company. but it does not lead us in the direction of love

7.barkha requested jiya to tell appu the truth abt mystery dancer coz only then appu and she can come close. do u think this thinking of her is logical?

Yes. Barkha thinks of jiya like a duffer, ugly dabboo. she thinks that once appu will come to know that jiya is the mystery girl he will stop being enchanted by her (the mystery girl) and will give him self to barkha

8. Mr. Mehta has threatened Mahesh with dire consequences, and his appraisal is going on. do u thing he will be sacked??

I am sure Mr. Mehata and Naresh will do their best to create trouble for mahesh. but i also think mahesh will come out of these troubles as the truth always wins

9.Which is ur favourite scene from the episodes of this week and why?

I think the AJ scooter scene. It was a very cute romantic scene.

10. Which actor/actress according to u acted best in this week? it can be anyone from positive or negative roles!

I think Mahesh because his character showed so many layers this week

A drunken heartbroken man who lost his trust in people

A worried father who protects his daughter from the world

An emotional husband, father and son who tries to chear up his family by spending time with them

do participate..........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top