Originally posted by: sonur15

hope they dont do any jhagda there

yeah i hope too😊

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy_kiran

yeah i hope too😊

but from 2days epi it seems that they will b arguing with each other with agni adding fuel to fire

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel.4u

but from 2days epi it seems that they will b arguing with each other with agni adding fuel to fire

and that is unacceptable to me...boys drink some cool cool lassi or dhandai...aur cool ho jaooooooooooo

~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
d and v might behave weirdly wid each other in gurukul and might be sia and shera wud sort it out 😳 ...now we kno tat they wil be there.....sounds gud.... πŸ˜‰
crazy_kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

and that is unacceptable to me...boys drink some cool cool lassi or dhandai...aur cool ho jaooooooooooo

exactly please cool down, no more tensionsπŸ˜•

sarvang21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_kiran

haialaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeh mere ears ne kya sun liya, dv are going to gurukul after allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

are jane wale to the hi...lekin itna jaldi jayenge ye nahi socha tha...mene to dv and shera ko eksathe khazana dhoodhne ke episodes ko imagine kar rha tha....ke yeh rajvidhyashram aa gaya...lagta hai ab veer-shera ki prem kahani ya to khwab mehogi..ye phir nahi hogi.....

***yashu*** thumbnail

hope they dont do any jhagda there

i hope that too

chocort thumbnail
raj vidya ashram yaa raj akhaada ashram........padhaii wadhaii kuch karenge nahin bas ladenge dono ....... πŸ˜† i wish aisi padhaii hamare schoolz mein bhi hoti. πŸ€ͺ 😎 πŸ€“
bezella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
is dis the age 2 go 2 a Rajvidyashram πŸ˜† ?????Newaz...m up for it....as long as dey give us some scenes which r like A Treat 2 our eyes....m Tired of dese boys wearing Clevage Kurtis ...that has a Cut right til their stomach 😑 (wardrobe Malfunction)....n roaming around in gutters....n veer n Dharam fighting for no reason at all πŸ˜• !
So...yea..Gurkul..a welcome Change!!! πŸ˜‰ Edited by bezella - 15 years ago
Pruthaxi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They are going for study and will stay in hostel and we are enjoiying this   πŸ˜†