Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

If this forum takes over CG.... (Page 3)

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

n this time she didnt say yes.........she doesnt want to run away.......she wants a grand wedding in CG...hehehehhe......

Urmi always balancing buffers ... if he says lets run away she will wanna stay back.. if he wants to stay back, she will want to run away. LOL and me thinking - if he gets really romatic, then she is gonna go ultrashy! .. *sigh* I guess its not happening before wedding tho'..

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

n this time she didnt say yes.........she doesnt want to run away.......she wants a grand wedding in CG...hehehehhe......

Urmi always balancing buffers ... if he says lets run away she will wanna stay back.. if he wants to stay back, she will want to run away. LOL and me thinking - if he gets really romatic, then she is gonna go ultra shy! .. *sigh* I guess its not happening before wedding tho'..

LOL hahaha....yep!! remmeber when he caught her hand....how shy she got...LOL......haan, nothings happening..hes the shareeffffffffff guy of CG...Embarrassed
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Ya..he needs to be a bit forthcoming!!!!....wish they would show some nice romantic scenes between them...
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
yes, n before marriage....yeah kiya, all moves urmi has to make......what is sandy for???? Embarrassed bus his attention in on one thing only, How to grow ur hair.....longer n longer......Sandeep babu, give us those tips, u dont need it plzzzzzzzzz........ Wink
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Urmi always balancing buffers ... if he says lets run away she will wanna stay back.. if he wants to stay back, she will want to run away. LOL and me thinking - if he gets really romatic, then she is gonna go ultrashy! .. *sigh* I guess its not happening before wedding tho'..

ok now sandy being mr. sharif would want the romance to happen after marriage. so if sandy wants urmi to stop pestering him abt getting romantic before marriage he must get ultra romantic atleast once. urmi wont pester him again. quiet like Madhu's FF.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 03 May 2008 at 11:28am
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

ok now sandy being mr. sharif would want the romance to happen after marriage. so if sandy wants urmi to stop pestering him abt getting romantic before marriage he must get ultra romantic atleast once. urmi wont pester him again. quiet like Madhu's FF.

ahem shreya, Do you really think he wants her to stop getting romantic before marriage? Tongue ... I m sure he has got his reasons and all .. facts like her mum is trusting him sending her daughter to his house and all... but Cant u tell he does like what urmi is doing.. yday's scene, he was quite enjoying urmi's fimliness.. TongueEmbarrassed

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
ahem...ofcourse he was enjoying it as always ...even wanted urmi to demonstrate. Wink
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

ahem...ofcourse he was enjoying it as always ...even wanted urmi to demonstrate. Wink

yup.. one of those finer details urmi ma'm is sure to miss.. Tongue

Edited by ketaki_ry - 03 May 2008 at 11:57am

Go to top