India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Anita in Krazzy Kiya Re

HODOUDO Groupbie
HODOUDO
HODOUDO

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Anita has been signed for the lead in new Balaji serial called Krazzy Kiya Re to be aired on Sony. She is paired opposite Yasir Shah of Khwaish fame in this show.

(And since we have Sony and a lighter work load in the summer, video updates will be posted on this site daily. Cheers).

—————————————————–
The leading productions house in the Indian television industry at the moment, the Balaji Telefilms, being promoted by Ekta Kapoor, is all set to launch a new serial in the famous TV channel, Sony Entertainment Television, soon. The sources from the production house have stated that the new serial is named as Krazzy Kiya Re, and the famous TV actors like Yasir Shah and Anita Hassanandani will be playing the lead roles in this serial. The sources added that the producers of the serial are planning to start shooting for it from the first week of May.

Looking to be quite excited for getting the role in Krazzy Kiya Re, the Pakistani actor, who has recently earned a lot of fame for his wonderful skill of acting, Yasir Shah said, "I was all set to pack my bags and go back to Pakistan when Nivedita Basu called me to say that I have bagged a role in Ekta's project on Sony". He informed that the story of the serial revolves around two young guys and a young lady and it is based on a college backdrop. He was also talking about his character in the serial and said, "My fans will be very happy to see me play the hot and happening cool dude in college. I will be sporting a stylish look in the serial".

The sources from Balaji Telefilms added that while Yasir has been finalized for playing one of the male leads in the serial, the producers are yet to finalize the second male lead. They also informed that Anita Hassanandani is going to play the role of the lead female in Krazzy Kiya Re. Confirming all the news, the Creative Head in Balaji Telefilms, Mr. Vikas Gupta said, "Ekta will be working on a college-centered story after a long time, and this will appeal a lot to the youth. This is going to be one of out big projects on Sony. Yasir Shah and Anita will be part of the show. The other couple's casting is kept under wraps as of now. The shoot of the serial will commence from May 7th"

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top