Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidz n thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
gr8 update.....but y soooooooo late...
plz dont do late this tym...eagerly waiting u to continue....
ya n also want more romantic scenes.....
thanx 4 da pm.....
take care
simran1285 thumbnail
Finally Pinky been waiting so for an update since ages! thanks for the PM brought a true smile to my face!

So Armi meets his son (without knowning of course) and I got your hint so Ridz and Anjie are going to turn out to be sisters cool can't wait

I really hope you are able to update more often, this story is quite addicting
dmg123 thumbnail
it was AMAZING.......u have not lost ur touch.....if anything.....u keep on getting better!!!....this part was so good.....love the interaction between Anjali, and Ridhimma....n especially Armaan n Jr. Armaan,......it was all so sweet......pls continue soon....i cant wait to see wat happens next!!

GOOD JOB!!
n thank u very much for the pm!!
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
i liked the scenes between anjali and ridz and the way u showed how quickly they got attached to each other was really intresting.
finally armaan met his son the scene between them was really cute i hope the girl calling jr armaan is riddhima.
patem031 thumbnail
dis prt ws awesome, brilliant wrk pinky, really like the prt even though dere wasnt any rm or ar scenes,
luved the way u showed the bond btw arman nd jr, arman nd also the bond btw ridz nd anjali
cant believe dey were crying, wonder if ridz nd anjali r sisters
nd luved the lst scene, tht ws so cute whn jr. arman came to arman nd dey were talkin nd hw he gt back his smile
wow, nw im so eager to read wht happens nxt, i hope ar meet in the nxt prt
continue soon wid yur superb prts😃
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amezing update...wow cant wait for ar to meet.....i m glad that atlest after so long armaan smiled today or else he would always be very sad....conitnue soon as i want to read what armaan's reactions would be when he will meet ridz....cant wait for it......thaknc 4 the pm....continue soon.....
❤️MONA
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol m excited or wat....fnally tey meet!!!

cnt wait 2 hear more abt tem....update soon!!! :D
spln thumbnail
hey hun,...just cam,e across this fic...n read all ten parts in ago...hope u will be updating soon...its such a unique storyline!!!
-simi- thumbnail
first of all.. hun i understand there are other things in life that are more important than writing an FF.. but atleast u could have left a note or something! hehe

anyways.. awesome part! i dont think u have lost the touch!  cant wait to see their reactions seeing each other!!

i know ur ending bhool bhuliya but please dont end this one soon! you are a great writer!
aarora thumbnail
hey sweety..amazing update as always..luvd it..specially anji-riddhima's interaction..finally waiting fr AR meeting nw..cant wait 2 read more.. plzzz update soon..
thanx fr PM hun..
luv ya..