Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

i am backk yipeeeeeeeee!!!! (Page 3)

min2103 IF-Dazzler
min2103
min2103

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RaviMalhotra69

Hey... I remember you! Big smile i rememer u too mango Tongue so nice to hear from u after soooooooooo long....hw r u???

Just a few days ago I was thinking about all of the people that I used to chat on MSN with, and how some of them suddenly went mysteriously missing Stern Smile And needless to say, I did wonder where you had gone off to! LOL .....yeah i used to chat lodsss a few months back then my stupid exams began meri puri vaat lag gayi toh i stopped coming on IF and msn that my reason for vanishing baaki sab ka toh pata nahi i'v got no clue wat happened wid sughra and y she vanished Confused

I actually assumed that you weren't happy with KS and that you'd moved onto following another show! hehehe. well u r right in assuming that i am not happy with KS i havent watched it in ages and dont plan to watch it either but i definatly wont move away from this forum ever coz i luv being here Smile 

Anyways, it's great to see you back here Thumbs Up thanxxxxxxxxxxBig smile

KS isn't bad at all these days - in fact there is a noticable improvement in many aspects, such as storyline, direction, and the pace at which the track moves forward. There isn't as much time wasting stuff as there used to be either. It's early days for the new track... but so far it gets the thumbs up from me Thumbs Up chalo atleast u r happy with the way ks is going for ur sake i hope it only improves now.....not that there is any scope of that happening lol ....

hopefully we'll be able to catch each other arounf here now that i am backSmile

God bless.

Originally posted by Taz234

MinkuuuuuuuuuLOL Great to have u back. Hug hw r u yaar???hws everything going with u?? KS ka toh kachra hogaya these past few months...u don't wanna know. Confused i agree with u again ks ka kachra ho gaya hain lol Forum has gone quiet not much left to discuss about KS..but friends are are around well i am glad atleast frnds r still around here so we can still hope to get this forum rocking again Big smile and the wonderful FF's Big smile  Maybe u could start one tooWink...once ur last two exams are over with!!! Big smile Look i am giving a huge sweet smile...so want a ff from u now that ur here! Wink Wink LOL meri ff ka toh pata nahi but i am looking forward to reading all the prts of urs i have read just one prt of it as yet and i am dying to read the rest of it hopefully i'll be able to catch up in a few daysss and then i'll comment Big smile so catch u thereHug 

Originally posted by Henna 786

Hey (Baby Dancing)

Welcome back to the forum...

As for Ks.. some like it some do not, its like that browny jam.. u like it or hate it Stern Smile

Hope your exams went well.. hope u broke a taang (i mean that in the good way LOL)

Henna x

hiiiiii henna.......hw r u???

well i hate this browny jam lol but i luv ks forum thats y i am back hereBig smile.......i dont know if broke a taang in my exams but i just hope my mom doesnt breaks mine after i get my results heheehehe

hope to catch u around here sometime.Smile

luv ya

mahima

Go to top