Zee Next
Zee Next

READ **Important Rules**

Shariefah IF-Rockerz
Shariefah
Shariefah

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Dear Members,

I would like to bring the following points to your attention.

The thanks rule

Most of you reply with only  "thanks" to the updates. Replying with only "thanks", "tfs", "thanks for updating"  is regarded as spamming.

That is why you all are kindly requested to use the  button instead.

Ofcourse you are allowed to comment on the updates and have discussions regarding the episode. But if you only want to thank the updater you should press the thanks button.

If members continue to reply with "thanks"  only we will have to take actions against them.

Videos

Now the next point....As you all know we are having problems with videos since the beginning. Please keep in mind that videos from other forums or with links to other forums are not allowed. So make sure you don't post them here. I have trashed a lot of links in the past week and its a kind request not to continue posting these links.

Updates 

It is very kind of everyone to help out with short updates, previews etc. We really appreciate all the efforts. Because there are now 3 or 4 members who are helping out I get a bit confused of who is updating when. So please let me know upfront  by PM if you are going to write an update so we can keep an overview.

I would also like to suggest an updating schedule. If you think you can write the update for us on a particular day, please reply to this post and tell us which day you would like to update. But do keep in mind that you will have to post the updates on regular basis.  

Rules & Regulations

I think by now everyone must be very well aware of the rules of the section. If you are not, then please check the *Jhoome Jiiya Re-Rules & Regulations*

Please keep in mind that these rules are based on the India-Forum's Code of Conduct. So they are to be followed in every section, not just here.

Thanks for your cooperationSmile.

Shaheen

JJR  Development Team

Edited by Shariefah - 02 May 2008 at 9:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Veer-Zaaradaisy_luvs_ ffbubblygurlTomiko

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top