Uggghh this Lallu uncle .........

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Gosh this Lallu uncle is getting on my nerves now

For him his promise is more important..A letter...I mean he dosent even know if that letter is authentic or not

He will not consider Prem's feeling...Seriously I am so dissapointed on him

He will surely make things worse for Prem..

And what kind of surpsie was this...Prem is already engaged...That time also he annouced his engagement...I guess he will be announcing it every week...

Nice way to wear a suit and partyπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
He getting annoying each day

I think that gayatri is Prem's real mom but Lalit is his step-dad,he really behaves like one
angelic eyes thumbnail
Even me..He is attached to his friend but doesn't mean you don't listen to ur own son's feelings He wants 2 fulfill the last wish which is all DJ's plan..She is the fasad ki jadd..😑
angelic eyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: cupcake

He getting annoying each day

I think that gayatri is Prem's real mom but Lalit is his step-dad,he really behaves like one

U kno in the synopsis they said Maya is his real mom..Now they say it's Meetu i guess..πŸ˜† what confusion..πŸ˜†
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gayatri is his step mom

Lekin mujhe tho Lallu step dad lagte hain

Uff I am so annoyed on that man now...I mean what business does he have to announce Heer's engagement

Juts wants to break my Prem's heart
ash_star thumbnail
I think he's a joker......the letter is really important to him because firstly its his best friends last wish which to me would be reallllly important. Secondly he doesn't prem said yes to the relationship and lalit doesn't know that ash is soo horrible and prem doesn't like her.

Any ways the way he looks after meher and because of him DJ can't boss meher around as much as she used to is kind of sweet of him which is why i don't think he's annoying.

The way him and preet fight is jokes, the cigar scene and the scene when he wanted sweets....its alll soooo bloody funny
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Really, Lalit bhi naa...I was like isnt Prem already engaged and so is Heer So shouldnt he be talking about thier marriage?
And man, even Balraj won't stick to his promise for that long
You guyz all took the words out of my mouth!
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
He won't even listen to gayathri, but I'm sorry, but shouldn't family be priority over all things, I mean he should at least have faith that his friend would want his sons happiness at the end of the day..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you...lalit is really getting on my nerves...
that is soo stupid to belive on a letter...i mean..jsut for a letter you are going to ruin ur son's life and also let him get married to heer..its his best friend's daughter anywyz..wass wrong w/that..
and you know whts even stupider..tht he is believing everything that DJ is saying..she dont even you wth she is saying.. πŸ˜• i would say that he really needs to find out who is heer...