Kayamath

Crappy storyline in the interest of ....

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

...maintaining domestic harmony?  Going by the recent trps, it is clear that KYM is taking a huge hit because of the IPL matches.  My own intuition is that this crappy storyline should help maintain domestic harmony because the women may not be troubling the male folks in the house to hand over the remote to them so that they can catch up on their favourite soap. 

Imagine if they really show something worth watching like a hot Michi reunion and even hotter Michi moments after that.  I can well imagine a WW-III for the remote! So in the interest of maintaining good cordial domestic relations, our good friend is ensuring this crappy track  is stretched as long as possible and the women join the men in enjoying a good game of cricket instead of dreaming about Michi!  

Edited by optimist - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So Nagpal is supporting a good cause then.. the prevelence of domestic harmony and peace in Indian households. πŸ˜† πŸ‘ Whilst I lose my sleep. Edited by $weet Ema - 15 years ago
fahimataq thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Its tru relliii hu wants 2 watch this crappy story anymore? I would rather watch the cricket myself. It gives creatives the chance to not think hard bout the stoyrline not as if they cared anyway and us viewers the chance to post endless topics on how crap the show is.
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

So Nagpal is supporting a good cause then.. the prevelence of domestic harmony and peace in Indian households. πŸ˜† πŸ‘ Whilst I lose my sleep.

πŸ˜† ....why ?u r already negative na abt Michi union🀣

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahimataq

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Its tru relliii hu wants 2 watch this crappy story anymore? I would rather watch the cricket myself. It gives creatives the chance to not think hard bout the stoyrline not as if they cared anyway and us viewers the chance to post endless topics on how crap the show is.

πŸ˜† yeah!!!we r all venting our emotions πŸ˜†
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vasu, I'll take back my theory of the relationship between crappy storyline and their presumed interest in protecting domestic harmony if they show us Michi reunion soon when the matches are still on. Domestic harmony I am sure will go for a toss then even though Michi harmony will thrive!     Edited by optimist - 15 years ago
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: optimist

Vasu, I'll take back my theory of the relationship between crappy storyline and their presumed interest in protecting domestic harmony if they show us Michi reunion soon when the matches are still on. Domestic harmony I am sure will go for a toss then even though Michi harmony will thrive!    

πŸ˜†.oh!!!!!!!!!!MY belly is aching

go for a toss πŸ˜†
fahimataq thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

πŸ˜† yeah!!!we r all venting our emotions πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dnt worry so am i vasantha! this show makes me go crazy

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: metaliccaaaaaaa

its high time that ayesha turns positive

Ayesha and positive...dont go together hun...
fahimataq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heeba

Ayesha and positive...dont go together hun...

Ive lost hopes for ayesha there is no positive in her unless u count the good things she has dun for herselfπŸ˜†