Salaam Zindgi

*SZ: Sabse Bada Fan Contest Task 2*

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome friends to the second task of our Sabse Bada Fan of SZ Contest where we are set to find the biggest fan of SZ.. Now seeing dat dis is the last contest of our forum (The forum is being archieved soon..😭) the participation dissapointed us and thus we are here to give u another chance.. If u still havnt sent the entry to our task 1 you can still send id along with ur entry to task 2! 😃

Task 1

Now coming to the task 2 the task is simple! 😃 You have to write a fanfic of any of the four jodis in the serial (Karan-Manya, Akash-Manya, Roopa-Akash, Om-Manya) Now we dont want a 100000 words long fanfic so it should have maximum 1000 words not more!😳 Also the scene/story/fanfic should have the following words:

Tea, Toothbrush, Purse, Sweets, Saalam Zindagi, Computer and Aircondition..😆

Again let me remind you the winning entry will get a siggy and the person who scored the most points in combined scores of task 1 and 2 will get a title and ofcourse siggies for participants and winners of both the task! 😃

Please do not copy any material from net or anyother fanfic or you will be dissqualified. The results of both task and task 2 will be announced together.

So send in ur entries by 14th May to cool_pooja (me). Any queries/questions should be pmed to me or posted in this thread.

SZ. Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love it Pooja! My favorite task ever! AKANYA FANFIC COMING UP! 😆 Aaah I'm sending it in RIGHT NOW! 😆
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Sonia: U won the same task in KTH Forum na.. So best of luck here.. 😃
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Best of Luck everybodyy 😃
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Never wrote a fanfic before...so a bit nervous.. 😒 .. but I will get right to it...and I just hope you guys like it... 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Ayesha: Oyi u participate k.. Afterall dis is the last contest of our forum.. 😭

@frenzygirl: Im sure u will do an amazing job.. N if u need any help im dere! 😃
minioo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i would luv to participate but sorry cant write anything

am really bad... hardly write stuff for school

but good luck to all the participants
minioo1 thumbnail
Go all SZians( except me 😆 ) ... u can do it
minioo1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonikudi1

Love it Pooja! My favorite task ever! AKANYA FANFIC COMING UP! 😆 Aaah I'm sending it in RIGHT NOW! 😆

wow u r quick
minioo1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonikudi1

wow... u r quick and good too
good luck to everyone else competing wid u