Grahasti

India-Forums

Grahasti
Grahasti

2nd May episode..My Version..Check LOL (Page 2)

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
lolzzz khubu thanchu glad u liked my evrsion but me cant stop laughing reading ani's version me lobes it

Luv,

Shagun

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thanchuu Khubu for reading Tongue Glad ju enjoyed LOL LOL LOL keep laughing LOL LOL LOL

@ Shugz: LOL Stop laughing *slap* Smile
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged
No i wont start laughing LOL LOL LOL My wish its hilarious

Luv,

Shagun LOL
chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged
by jove, the two of you just rock. voom and shagus, please do this everytime i go into this tiresome monologue of an update of one of the most tedious stories in history.
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chalia

by jove, the two of you just rock. voom and shagus, please do this everytime i go into this tiresome monologue of an update of one of the most tedious stories in history.

haha thanchuuu chalia Big smile I'll see if I can do this  more often LOL It would be funny Clown

@ Shugz: just sharap oye, ClownClownClown..are you like ROFL now?? Stern SmileLOL

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Oh my GOd shagun told me about this in CAB...nd i was liek have to see it will reply later as dad is angry Confused LOL me reached home nd logged in here straigth LOL LOL btw shagun jee..i was talkign to you nd missed my stop.. Confused nd thats why i cut the fone LOL ...you dodo..was so engrossed with you that forgot to get down at my home...that can wala was so sweet he turned the car...you dodo shaguu LOL LOL now wont talk to you in CAB my pm(Project manager.) travels with me yaar Confused LOL LOL

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
hawww get off here NOW..after looking at my version LOL

i told shugz not to tell you Angry
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
WinkLOL
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

Hiii everyone ApproveTongue Its my first topic here..congo karo Tongue Anyway I watched this episode today, first part was boring so lets skip itLOLTongueGeek Anyway here's my version of the Simar-Rishi scene..I hope ju enjoy it LOL

What do you mean by..congo...lets do..TangoLOLlets see whether i enjoy it or not Stern Smile LOL

Simar: haww yeahh..Ouch what shud we eat tonight..I feel like chicken tonight..SmileI want to make chicken noises afterwards too..How is that Smile *makes chicken noises* Stern Smile

Quack...Quak..oops i thought i sound like Duck..but no...i am sounding like Duck..help Rishi..nah...help yourself..there are many girls behind me..no tymLOL

Rishi: no darling..please don't turn into a chicken.. its not allowed here.Embarrassed

no no...chicken please...what will happen to me..i cant be a COCKLOLi am an applepie

Simar to Rishi: *flutters eyelashes* please na SmileCry I really want to have chicken...... *puppy eyes* Embarrassed

please..Rishi..have na...Rishi Replies..i love TOMATO OMELLETE ONLYWink LOL Right RishiWinkLOL see..i am rolling my eyes..in 360 degree...noone can immitate me..i am world champion in IndiaLOLRishi refuses againLOL

Rishi looks un-impressed, but puts a fake smile Smile

Simar starts ringing up the Pizza place instead Smile

Rishi..why she is bothering..i am a PIZZA myself..doesnt she know me..haw....and she is my wife...my companion of next 7 lives...i disown youLOL

Simar: Hello ji..Please can you make chicken pizza's for me and Pizza BoySmile I really want to eat it..PigEmbarrassed

ji...??? the pizz guy hung up the fone..n hearing jeeLOL

Rishi: arey wahClap look how good you are at convincing them..ahh my wifeyyyyEmbarrassedTongue I could learn something off her Big smile

what happend you ve given order so soon i am proud of ju..now you can handle amrit transport am goign back to canada..enough of juLOLchicks r waiting for me thrLOL 

Simar: hawww what happened Shocked...did your ears start burning Shocked Ouch What about my chicken pizza's Stern Smile me and pizza boy are waiting so patiently jaldi send karo Smile varna I might turn into a chicken Cry and everyone will run from me Cry look I can kiss the telephone too with my lipstick Smile 

see my poutLOL nd take order nowLOL dont i resemble fish?Ermm

Rishi: rukh ja o dil deewanee...poocho toh main zara Embarrassed when are my pizzas gona get done..Smile my wife cant wait any longer..the time has come for her to be a chicken Cry Good bye while I send her to the farm Smile sorry for the trouble caused ConfusedSmile

pizza boy replies plz send her thr soon she is troubling us as wellLOL

*wipes sweat off face* LOL

Disclaimer: this post was meant for fun..I apologise if I hurt anyone Tongue and this post is not directed at any actor in this serial..I am using the characters only Tongue Nothing like this whatsoever has happened in today's episode Embarrassed

Awesome..ani loved itROFL

but why disclaimer was so small ROFL

Go to top