2nd May episode..My Version..Check LOL

Posted: 15 years ago

Hiii everyone πŸ˜› Its my first topic here..congo karo πŸ˜› Anyway I watched this episode today, first part was boring so lets skip itπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ€“ Anyway here's my version of the Simar-Rishi scene..I hope ju enjoy it πŸ˜†

Simar: haww yeahh.. what shud we eat tonight..I feel like chicken tonight..😊I want to make chicken noises afterwards too..How is that 😊 *makes chicken noises* 😳

Rishi: no darling..please don't turn into a chicken.. its not allowed here.😳

Simar to Rishi: *flutters eyelashes* please na 😊😭 I really want to have chicken...... *puppy eyes* 😳

Rishi looks un-impressed, but puts a fake smile 😊

Simar starts ringing up the Pizza place instead 😊

Simar: Hello ji..Please can you make chicken pizza's for me and Pizza Boy😊 I really want to eat it..🐷😳

Rishi: arey wahπŸ‘ look how good you are at convincing them..ahh my wifeyyyyπŸ˜³πŸ˜› I could learn something off her πŸ˜ƒ

Simar: hawww what happened 😲...did your ears start burning 😲  What about my chicken pizza's 😳 me and pizza boy are waiting so patiently jaldi send karo 😊 varna I might turn into a chicken 😭 and everyone will run from me 😭 look I can kiss the telephone too with my lipstick 😊 

Rishi: rukh ja o dil deewanee...poocho toh main zara 😳 when are my pizzas gona get done..😊 my wife cant wait any longer..the time has come for her to be a chicken 😭 Good bye while I send her to the farm 😊 sorry for the trouble caused πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

*wipes sweat off face* πŸ˜†

Disclaimer: this post was meant for fun..I apologise if I hurt anyone πŸ˜› and this post is not directed at any actor in this serial..I am using the characters only πŸ˜› Nothing like this whatsoever has happened in today's episode 😳

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
way to go man voom! why did you get cold feet  oops! i mean chicken feet in the end? its all good fun and we never poke anyone πŸ˜† Edited by chalia - 15 years ago

Originally posted by chalia

way to go man voom! why did you get cold feet  oops! i mean chicken feet in the end? its all good fun and we never poke anyone πŸ˜†

LOL..nah that disclaimer is just for the serious people πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I duno πŸ˜†

well, the pics are great. doesnt rishi look like "strike at the root of penury in my life"?
yea he does 😳 LOL..he loooks bored to death πŸ˜†
Congo for the first post..................Tu watching yeh Episodees wow

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

I cant stop Laughing Shd i Post My version Let me try(inspired by Ani, dedicated to Nish)

Simar is watching TV(where as predicted some dead man is walking alive and Simar is all sleepy but still glued to the idiot box as most of ppl do)

Rishi: Damn she is sleepy she isnt sleeping at all, I wanna watch IPL😭😭😭 My favorite Team is loosing

Break Time Simar to Rishi
Simar:Sweetie Pie, am so happy that Lalu(the soap patroginist fake name though dnt mind) came back and he was not dead, abb bhagwaan kare uski yaadaasht jaldi wapas aa jaye i will keep a fast for it

Rishi to himself:Ohh god ghuma do apna majic wand aur kar do karishma so that i can watch my cricket IPLLLLLLLLLLLL, i think simar is supporting different team not the one i am supporting Isliye she is watching this kraap

Just then Cable goes tv is blank

Simar(to the reception): What the hell is this i came here making bahana of honeymoon so that i can watch my favorite show and at such cliffhanger ur cablee goes black hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ek toh ghar par already drama hain i cant watch it now better bring the cable back fast or u guys will be in big fat trouble!!

On voice from other side: I am extremely sorry maam can u please directly talk to the cable operator

Simar: WHAT do u mean directly talk u talk i cant waste my energy and take much stress that will hamper my beauty bring back the cable

Rishi takes the Phone: Why do u want to take panga with her, forward the request fast, mutters in a low voice, just see to it IPL channel comes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Simar: Looks into the idiot box in Vain

Luv,

Shagun

LOLZZZ Shugz πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yours is good too πŸ‘

stop laughing oye, its not THAT funny πŸ€“ πŸ˜†
hehehe... πŸ˜† i just cant stop laughing reading ani's version of the story and now shugz's one is like icing on the cake πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
....both of them are too hilarious πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

khubu 😳 😳
lolzzz khubu thanchu glad u liked my evrsion but me cant stop laughing reading ani's version me lobes it

Luv,

Shagun
Thanchuu Khubu for reading πŸ˜› Glad ju enjoyed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† keep laughing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@ Shugz: LOL Stop laughing *slap* 😊