India-Forums

Grahasti
Grahasti

2nd May episode..My Version..Check LOL

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Hiii everyone ApproveTongue Its my first topic here..congo karo Tongue Anyway I watched this episode today, first part was boring so lets skip itLOLTongueGeek Anyway here's my version of the Simar-Rishi scene..I hope ju enjoy it LOL

Simar: haww yeahh..Ouch what shud we eat tonight..I feel like chicken tonight..SmileI want to make chicken noises afterwards too..How is that Smile *makes chicken noises* Stern Smile

Rishi: no darling..please don't turn into a chicken.. its not allowed here.Embarrassed

Simar to Rishi: *flutters eyelashes* please na SmileCry I really want to have chicken...... *puppy eyes* Embarrassed

Rishi looks un-impressed, but puts a fake smile Smile

Simar starts ringing up the Pizza place instead Smile

Simar: Hello ji..Please can you make chicken pizza's for me and Pizza BoySmile I really want to eat it..PigEmbarrassed

Rishi: arey wahClap look how good you are at convincing them..ahh my wifeyyyyEmbarrassedTongue I could learn something off her Big smile

Simar: hawww what happened Shocked...did your ears start burning Shocked Ouch What about my chicken pizza's Stern Smile me and pizza boy are waiting so patiently jaldi send karo Smile varna I might turn into a chicken Cry and everyone will run from me Cry look I can kiss the telephone too with my lipstick Smile 

Rishi: rukh ja o dil deewanee...poocho toh main zara Embarrassed when are my pizzas gona get done..Smile my wife cant wait any longer..the time has come for her to be a chicken Cry Good bye while I send her to the farm Smile sorry for the trouble caused ConfusedSmile

*wipes sweat off face* LOL

Disclaimer: this post was meant for fun..I apologise if I hurt anyone Tongue and this post is not directed at any actor in this serial..I am using the characters only Tongue Nothing like this whatsoever has happened in today's episode Embarrassed

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 02 May 2008 at 6:38am

Related Videos

chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
way to go man voom! why did you get cold feet  oops! i mean chicken feet in the end? its all good fun and we never poke anyone LOL

Edited by chalia - 02 May 2008 at 6:22am
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chalia

way to go man voom! why did you get cold feet  oops! i mean chicken feet in the end? its all good fun and we never poke anyone LOL

LOL..nah that disclaimer is just for the serious people ConfusedLOL I duno LOL

chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:24am | IP Logged
well, the pics are great. doesnt rishi look like "strike at the root of penury in my life"?
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
yea he does Stern Smile LOL..he loooks bored to death LOL
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Congo for the first post..................Tu watching yeh Episodees wow

LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

I cant stop Laughing Shd i Post My version Let me try(inspired by Ani, dedicated to Nish)

Simar is watching TV(where as predicted some dead man is walking alive and Simar is all sleepy but still glued to the idiot box as most of ppl do)

Rishi: Damn she is sleepy she isnt sleeping at all, I wanna watch IPLCryCryCry My favorite Team is loosing

Break Time Simar to Rishi
Simar:Sweetie Pie, am so happy that Lalu(the soap patroginist fake name though dnt mind) came back and he was not dead, abb bhagwaan kare uski yaadaasht jaldi wapas aa jaye i will keep a fast for it

Rishi to himself:Ohh god ghuma do apna majic wand aur kar do karishma so that i can watch my cricket IPLLLLLLLLLLLL, i think simar is supporting different team not the one i am supporting Isliye she is watching this kraap

Just then Cable goes tv is blank

Simar(to the reception): What the hell is this i came here making bahana of honeymoon so that i can watch my favorite show and at such cliffhanger ur cablee goes black hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ek toh ghar par already drama hain i cant watch it now better bring the cable back fast or u guys will be in big fat trouble!!

On voice from other side: I am extremely sorry maam can u please directly talk to the cable operator

Simar: WHAT do u mean directly talk u talk i cant waste my energy and take much stress that will hamper my beauty bring back the cable

Rishi takes the Phone: Why do u want to take panga with her, forward the request fast, mutters in a low voice, just see to it IPL channel comes LOLLOLLOL

Simar: Looks into the idiot box in Vain

Luv,

Shagun

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
LOLZZZ Shugz LOL LOL LOL yours is good too Clap

stop laughing oye, its not THAT funny Geek LOL
seasplash Senior Member
seasplash
seasplash

KNK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
hehehe... LOL i just cant stop laughing reading ani's version of the story and now shugz's one is like icing on the cake LOL LOL LOL
....both of them are too hilarious Big smile Big smile Big smile

khubu Embarrassed Embarrassed

Go to top