Karam Apnaa Apnaa

India-Forums

Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

We may know the KILLER next week... (Page 2)

GK001 Goldie
GK001
GK001

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Peepo

yeah I hope the TRUTH comes out soon.....

Looks like it will,. I want Samar to realise the TRUTH himself, he should hear it himself. He wont beleive Anupam or anyone else.

May be he pushes Gauri in the car down the CLIFF. The KILLER has sent some goons to catch and stop Anupam , Anupam calls Samar for help. Samar reaches there when the KILLER has caught Anupam and is boasting "U cannot do anything, Samar will never know that I Killed Nikhila etc etc " and Samar sees and hears everything ... HE saves Anupam but still doesn't have proof against the killer. Both run to save Gauri -

Options -
1. Gauri is missing , declared dead for few days. And then she comes back ( less chances , already leap is taken recently ).

2. Gauri is still hanging over there ( her hand cluff is stuck among the tree branches and she is unable to fall down ) Anupam and Samar reach and find her. They want to help but Gauri says "Leave me, I want to die, I want to go to Shib, I don't want to be saved, and Samar is trying and asking her "Gauri Plzz mera haath pakad kar upar aao" She says " Aapka haath thamne se to mar jaana behatar hain" Anupam comes and saves her and clears the MISUNDERSTANDING. Gauri says I forgive him for blaming me for Badi Maa's murder but not for making me unconsious and sending a man in my room to prove me Characterless.

3. Gauri is not dead after accident. Some people take her to hospital. Samar and Anupam reach hospital and are worried. Gauri regains consious and is out of DANGER. Police and Family ask her what happend - she says "Accident" . Then when alone with Samar tells him that she will take vengence, not spare him etc etc.

Anyways one of the member did mention that Ipshika may not be the Killer and it seemed so correct . ( Y didn't I observe it). When today Nisha was talking to the KILLER she sounded so friendly , I mean she can't be friendly with Ipshika who was the one who harmed her brother , if she hates Kappor Khandan Y not Ipshika.

My vote is still Kaya.

If Kaya is the killer then . If Gauri is declared dead, then if Samar is trying then Alok shud say "first u blamed and killed my one daughter now u r after another one" Kaya also cries and makes a scene.

Or

If Gauri is alive. She will not beleive if Samar tells Kaya is the one. And may be Kaya kidnapps Nisha and black mails Anupam not to tell it to Gauri. I mean when Samar tells Gauri Ask Anupam, then Anupam says "I don't know anything" Or after accident Gauri has become very weak , cannot take any shock or sadma... so Samar can't tell her the TRUTH.

Who ever it is . Hope the TRUTH comes out soon and We know the real killer. And I hope Samar realises soon, tired of seeing him trying to harm and kill Gauri again and again

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.soniayk6 Goldie
Mrs.soniayk6
Mrs.soniayk6

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
gud prediction friend.

i think ektha will bring back ippi now.in my pov of view ippi is not the killer of nikki.so i think if she comes back it will be more intresting to see her begging 4r forgiveness 4rm anupam.as we want gauri to forgive samar(not now.atleast in the future).so y not anupam forgive ippi.if at all she is not the killer.because she tried to kill anupam because she is deeply n blindly in love with shiv ,the same way our samar loves his mother a lot ,so thats y he is trying to kill gauri as he thinks that gauri is the killer of his mother.so both r at same faults.so i think anupam should forgive ippi.
then i think it would be more fun to watch.ippi trying to get anupam n sam trying to get gauri Wink .

i think it would be very intresting.its only my pov friends.
luv_pavi IF-Rockerz
luv_pavi
luv_pavi

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
ippi tryin to gett anupamm hmmm nice niceee Clap i wishh it cudd b afterr alll our sweett anupamm deservezz thissss
Peepo Goldie
Peepo
Peepo

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
yeah soni,

GR888 to see Samar trying to woe and get Gauri and Ippi trying it with Anupam. Anupam and Gauri shud be friendly ( just friends with nothing more ) but Samar and Ippi shud feel jealous of them. Wish to see them beeging and feeling possessive. Big smile

Even I feel Ippi may not be the KILLER.Now even Kaya may not be. I observed in the repeat telecaste yesterday - Nisha was telling "Aaap" I mean if it was someone her age then she wud have said "Tum" na. Is it Maya Bua ? the way Samar has now started loving and respecting her. She is the only one he respects.
luv_pavi IF-Rockerz
luv_pavi
luv_pavi

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
yeahh maya buaaa mite b buttt y she killedd herr ohh nikki alsoo deceivedd herr in da enddd whenn she decievedd ippi
Mrs.soniayk6 Goldie
Mrs.soniayk6
Mrs.soniayk6

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:10am | IP Logged
yeah it might be maya also.but i dont maya to be killer.after nikki she is the only one supporting gauri a lot Smile
luv_pavi IF-Rockerz
luv_pavi
luv_pavi

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged
yeahh maya buaaa suppotzzz gauriii/shivangii too muchh i wishh she is not a killerrr
dove Goldie
dove
dove

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
hey i realy belived that kaya may be the killer, so gauri can get framed or sum thing like that, but now i think its MAYA BUA, cant give u a real reason y, just a feelings...may be shes being too nice...its always a begining of a new villan

Go to top