Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

We may know the KILLER next week...

Peepo Goldie
Peepo
Peepo

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

I think we will know the TRUTH about Nikhila's killer next week. I have a feeling that Samar may also realise the TRUTH , hope Gauri is declared dead. I know she wont die but she should be missing for few episodes. So that Samar is feeling guilty of having tortured and killed an innocent person.Samar should realise the TRUTH after he throws Gauri from the cliff like in Precap Or may be Anupam may reach and save her. Wish Samar realises the TRUTH first and is unable to tell Gauri . Now Gauri is still angry and now she treats him badly - same way as he treats her .Then the KILLER should challange him to prove it as he has already punished Gauri for the same. Its high time the TRUTH comes out . Even Dadi is now having second thoughts about Gauri - weather she killed Nikhila or not.

Also wish that Anupam-Gauri-Samar Triangle starts soon. I want to see Samar feeling jealous and possessive for Gauri. ( though there may be nothing between Anupam and Gauri, they may be just friends ).

One question friends , How will Anupam and Kaya look togethere ?

I mean if Kaya is not the Killer, then after Shashank is sent to jail or dies then she will be alone and so is Anupam. What say guys.

Ipshika may be the Killer. 2 days more to go

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krassKiran_01

loveGaurav Goldie
loveGaurav
loveGaurav

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
thnaks for the info hmmmmmm anupam and kaya i must say not bad yaar they look alrite with eachother
GK001 Goldie
GK001
GK001

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged
anupam and kaya not bad at all anupam and gauri love story is just mindblowing yes but there will be nothing between them and yes da killer will be declard next week even i think so gauri will not come for few days because gauri will not be lucky always.

REALLY WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TO WATCH MONDAY'S EPISODE.TODAY'S EPISODE I RATE IT 10/10. Clap
pals_sneha IF-Dazzler
pals_sneha
pals_sneha

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaar hope u turn right yaar i m just pissed out of this drama why don't ekta reveal the truth god hope the truth comes out soon
Peepo Goldie
Peepo
Peepo

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
yeah I hope the TRUTH comes out soon.....

Looks like it will,. I want Samar to realise the TRUTH himself, he should hear it himself. He wont beleive Anupam or anyone else.

May be he pushes Gauri in the car down the CLIFF. The KILLER has sent some goons to catch and stop Anupam , Anupam calls Samar for help. Samar reaches there when the KILLER has caught Anupam and is boasting "U cannot do anything, Samar will never know that I Killed Nikhila etc etc " and Samar sees and hears everything ... HE saves Anupam but still doesn't have proof against the killer. Both run to save Gauri -

Options -
1. Gauri is missing , declared dead for few days. And then she comes back ( less chances , already leap is taken recently ).

2. Gauri is still hanging over there ( her hand cluff is stuck among the tree branches and she is unable to fall down ) Anupam and Samar reach and find her. They want to help but Gauri says "Leave me, I want to die, I want to go to Shib, I don't want to be saved, and Samar is trying and asking her "Gauri Plzz mera haath pakad kar upar aao" She says " Aapka haath thamne se to mar jaana behatar hain" Anupam comes and saves her and clears the MISUNDERSTANDING. Gauri says I forgive him for blaming me for Badi Maa's murder but not for making me unconsious and sending a man in my room to prove me Characterless.

3. Gauri is not dead after accident. Some people take her to hospital. Samar and Anupam reach hospital and are worried. Gauri regains consious and is out of DANGER. Police and Family ask her what happend - she says "Accident" . Then when alone with Samar tells him that she will take vengence, not spare him etc etc.

Anyways one of the member did mention that Ipshika may not be the Killer and it seemed so correct . ( Y didn't I observe it). When today Nisha was talking to the KILLER she sounded so friendly , I mean she can't be friendly with Ipshika who was the one who harmed her brother , if she hates Kappor Khandan Y not Ipshika.

My vote is still Kaya.

If Kaya is the killer then . If Gauri is declared dead, then if Samar is trying then Alok shud say "first u blamed and killed my one daughter now u r after another one" Kaya also cries and makes a scene.

Or

If Gauri is alive. She will not beleive if Samar tells Kaya is the one. And may be Kaya kidnapps Nisha and black mails Anupam not to tell it to Gauri. I mean when Samar tells Gauri Ask Anupam, then Anupam says "I don't know anything" Or after accident Gauri has become very weak , cannot take any shock or sadma... so Samar can't tell her the TRUTH.

Who ever it is . Hope the TRUTH comes out soon and We know the real killer. And I hope Samar realises soon, tired of seeing him trying to harm and kill Gauri again and again
luv_pavi IF-Rockerz
luv_pavi
luv_pavi

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
ermmm niceee predictionsssss payall di yaarr Clap ndd kaya nd anupaammmm will make a gud pairrr Smile nd now i thinkk gauri will die (fake)thenn anupamm will tell sam thatt da reall culpritt is .........(dunno yet)thenn he will feel guilttyyy thattt whtt he hasss doneee
Peepo Goldie
Peepo
Peepo

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
thankx luv, even I hope it happens, And the real killer is exposed soon.
jaaneshin Senior Member
jaaneshin
jaaneshin

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
im confused Confused.everyone is mentioning kaaya to be the killer. y wud kaaya kill nikhila?

Go to top