Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

okies..Naz my idea is that we make a siggy with our names on it and have in the middle "KDMHMD sisters club" do u like my idea?? 😃 😳

yes I love your idea but I don't know how to make a siggy! I was wondering if someone could make mine for me? Let me know as soon as possible! By the way it is a great idea! Take care.

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^okies...I'll ask one of my Di's to do it..just give me all the names of the sisters and what do u want in the background and stuff??? 😳
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg Priya, my clever lil sis.... thats a great idea....
will make KDMHMD sister's club even more special
Nazara thumbnail

Originally posted by: salma_786786

omg Priya, my clever lil sis.... thats a great idea....
will make KDMHMD sister's club even more special

yes it will make the KDMHMD sister's club even more special than before!I agree!

Nazara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

^okies...I'll ask one of my Di's to do it..just give me all the names of the sisters and what do u want in the background and stuff??? 😳

Well I would be one of the sister's of course and I want Heer and Prem in my background and I want the color red to be included. I want it to say Kis desh mein hai mera dil sister's group in the middle! Take care and let me know what you think? I don't if other sister's want to join in or not but I am in for sure!

Nazara thumbnail
bye guys take care. Let me know which sister's want to get a siggy for the kdhmd sister's group! I hope 2 hear from you guys soon. Or you can pm Priya aka Prem$_Priya
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello All anyone here for me! 😃
salma_786786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nazara

bye guys take care. Let me know which sister's want to get a siggy for the kdhmd sister's group! I hope 2 hear from you guys soon. Or you can pm Priya aka Prem$_Priya

i for one definitely want a siggy....
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey me here..waise..i chcked cc....but no1 seems to be there...lols....and am having bad times now...my mom is always sitting with me 😡 🤢 ....boo...hooo.. 😭 ....am not able to chat freely...lols....boo hoo....

luv nans
salma_786786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandini90

hey me here..waise..i chcked cc....but no1 seems to be there...lols....and am having bad times now...my mom is always sitting with me 😡 🤢 ....boo...hooo.. 😭 ....am not able to chat freely...lols....boo hoo....

luv nans

is she there wid u now 😆😆.... i know the feeling.... i normally stop evryfin im doing if any1 except my niece comes next to me