Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Archita's silence n overactin!!! (Page 2)

Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
No no LOL Harshit, I was not taking about tumhari sizzling hot Archita I was taking about the brian eating Kanya LOL I should be more specific next timeLOL

Edited by Multani90 - 02 May 2008 at 6:46am

colling IF-Dazzler
colling
colling

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i agree..archie needs to be given more depth into her character n ran has to stop overacting if not e situation will end up like e other day when chunnu n kan went to e picnic.
kushluv IF-Sizzlerz
kushluv
kushluv

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Multani90

No no LOL Harshit, I was not taking about tumhari sizzling hot Archita I was taking about the brian eating Kanya LOL I should be more specific next timeLOL

oh u were talking about kanya

then toh its okBig smile

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
yeah kinkzi...u r right...!! LOL its so annoying she doent says anything..she juz stands there like a statue and makes facez... lolz LOL but still lets wait n watch ... how she does LOL
Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I think u guyz r right....but Ranbir is sooo cutteee he duznt know how to make other ppl jealous he is soo sweet.....i also think tht Ranbir shud stop over acting....nd he shud also show some care for Kanya becoz Kanya thinks tht Ranbir duznt care for her....so Ranbir shud make her jealous nd he shud also show Kanya some care.....so tht Kanya shud be more guilty abt her behaviour towards Ranbir.....
NidziWidzi IF-Rockerz
NidziWidzi
NidziWidzi

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
well i like how kits goin so far so..
Rannu's baby Groupbie
Rannu's baby
Rannu's baby

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged

I think Archie is fine. It's just the first episode. I'm sure there will be more dialoges in the future. Afterall, Rannu was talking non-stop, there was no room for her to say any thing!

We have to understand that Archie have to look hot. After all she's introduced as Rannu's childhood friend and he's from the high society. and she's introduced to make Kanya jealous and obviously a girl like that can make more impact on Kanya as Kanya's a middle class girl. That's the whole point.

I like archie, It's good she's not talking too much and simply follows Rannu. But I'm sure she'll be there for at least a couple of months and there will be lot more dialogs in the future episodes. I have a feeling that there will be Archie - Kanya fights and arguments as well, now that they all live together. There will be a time where Archie will do all the talking! Wink

Yes, Rannu is overacting, as always! That's how he always end up messing up things! I only hope he doesn't mess thing up this time! LOL

kinkz Goldie
kinkz
kinkz

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hehe!!!yeaa..true we gotta giv her sum tym Smile ..
@scentflower..missed ya too!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuchh Is Tara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index