India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Archita's silence n overactin!!!

kinkz Goldie
kinkz
kinkz

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Why cant Archie speak?I bet she ahsnt utterd more than 3 sentences altogetha!!And why dus rannu hav to overact lykk dis?CryAngryIt'z gettin on em dese days!!!Gud she amde her entry n blah-blah!!but i see oodles of over-actin!!waht say yu?

scent_flower Goldie
scent_flower
scent_flower

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Kinkzi,I was missing you here!!!!Yeah,I agree ARchita needs more depth to her character.It was very dissapointing to see her only hot but she has no dialogues.
I mean She's an Rj so she must have great talking skills.They should show her touching pammi and annand's feet and saying namaste.You know being cool and bubbly winning everyone's heart.But she hardly has any dialogues.If they improve her the way Archita should be,it would be worth watching Kanya's face.
Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I agree with you...couple of things are messed up 1. Archie doesn't do anything expect stand there and smile. She needs to say something, her charcter needs to grow. 2. Ranbir Embarrassed -needs to calm down a little because it will look like he is overdoing it and 3)for me Kanya is more jealous about Chunnu than Ranbir being with Archie
Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged
yaa ranbeer is definately overdoing it LOL ........and any fool can say tht he is acting and is showing off! but as we know kanya is more than fool who doesnt understands any thing and is quite far when it cums to using her brains .......so definately kanya wont find out as usual wats happening LOL LOL LOL and bout archie ...i wrote a big lecture in sum otehr posts ..........so i m not repeating i tagain .... LOL
scent_flower Goldie
scent_flower
scent_flower

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bugger

yaa ranbeer is definately overdoing it LOL ........and any fool can say tht he is acting and is showing off! but as we know kanya is more than fool who doesnt understands any thing and is quite far when it cums to using her brains .......so definately kanya wont find out as usual wats happening LOL LOL LOL and bout archie ...i wrote a big lecture in sum otehr posts ..........so i m not repeating i tagain .... LOL

So true!LOL

kushluv IF-Sizzlerz
kushluv
kushluv

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:02am | IP Logged
hey u all
plzzzzzzzzzz give her some tym

she is only 1 epi old
ahe need more expierience LOL
Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
LOL Harshit you are right, but its just so annoying LOL
kushluv IF-Sizzlerz
kushluv
kushluv

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Multani90

LOL Harshit you are right, but its just so annoying LOL

hey its not annoying sandyBig smile

i really liked archita

she was looking sizzling hotWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index