India-Forums

Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)
Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Are your emotions attached with bbb?

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged

BBB at times had made me cry,many times made me laugh and the rest it has always bought a smile...

When the show is going on i found my lips slightly streched and my face finally covered with a smile...There are so many scenes in the show because of which i found myself tickling my stomach and coughing a bit to control my laugh inorder to bring my strained muscles of both cheeks and stomach back to their mean position due to pain...i even found tears rolling down my cheek and my voice chocked and all i wanted to do at that is to cry keeping myself actually in the same character as in the show...

If it has happened with you too... not so often but yet has happened- so lets share it here....which were the scenes which actually made you cry...which were the scenes which actually brought your emotions on your face.Share them here to cherish the beauty of the showSmile  

~*Neha*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Neha*~
~*Neha*~

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged
FIrstly, thank you so much for posting this!

BBB has literaly become a prt of my life and I've been watching it ever since it started!

I think all the Tusshar kumar scenes are really fun..the scenes when he said mother radhish is "maamooli" and other things when he just randomly said crazy things and laughed heeheeheeheehaaah!
*bunnybear* IF-Rockerz
*bunnybear*
*bunnybear*

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
praveena bhabhi's death make me cry Cry Cry Cry

it remembered me my dad's death Cry Cry Cry

i was like it soooooo sad...when chaitali,mitali and mehul lost their mom, i can understand how they feel Cry i been go through same when i was 8 Cry
*bunnybear* IF-Rockerz
*bunnybear*
*bunnybear*

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
rajjjjjjjjaaaa's dance make me laugh all the time....tushaaarrr kumar's bad jokesROFLand praveena and baa's fighting and leela and charubala's fighting and whatelse.....oh ya...meenakshi crying...maine kuch nahi kiyaROFL it makes me horribly laughROFL
LeadOxide IF-Rockerz
LeadOxide
LeadOxide

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Ya they are Big smile
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

i dont know why but when Gattu is sad he makes me the same and when he's happy so am i...he is so innocent...i found my eyes filled with tears when i saw him crying.Scenes which made me laugh are many but whenever i recall the scene showing Praveen sleeping next to Tusshar kumar and pretending as if he slept scared of listening any more of his jokes...always makes me laugh,even during my classes are going on i feel like laughing and i do so by digging my face inside my booksLOL 

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Excellent post! Clap
Its weird how i find myself laughing so hard sometimes and my eyes filling up with tears all in the SAME episode..i call it pure genius! Smile
Recently cried when gattu bhai was fasting and put the carom board pieces in his mouth, that really touched me! Ouch when pravina died and recent instances that just bring tears to my eyes, sometimes i think its just me becoming more emotional lol.
But there have been pure instances of hilarious episodes! Raja doing his dances, tushar kumars dry jokes which are so stupid that you just have to laugh LOL pravina bhabi used to be hilarious too! Nowadays Guriya makes me laugh a lot too with her 'i am gurinder chadda, but not the movie director' LOL and her parents turning out to be bigger fools than her lol.
this isnt any ordinary serial, its because i feel like the characters in the serial having myself previously lived in a joint family. It has its downs but it has its ups too and that is soo well portrayed in this show and all i can do is applaude them Clap
no-one here gets married more than once, let alone 5 times like madam kapoor shows Dead no-one dies and comes back to life with a plastic surgery, neither does anyone live to be 206+ years old.
Very practical show that i know i can relate to with their version of an added twists here and there Tongue
hope this show doesnt drag on as they destroy it, i love it the way it is and unfortunately it has to come to an end one day Ouch Cry but lets not think about that now! Big smile
The only programme along with aek chabhi hain padoss main that i dont switch on and see a woman crying EVERY SINGLE episode geez!

Keep watching!
Jai shree krishna to all BBB members!
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:50am | IP Logged

^it's an genuine show and i love it!it carries the power to make any cry or laugh which very few shows can...so its uniqueEmbarrassedBig smile

Go to top