Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

RHIMJHIM vs BANI (Page 2)

swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
tammy they never learns so i don't have any expectations from them

but let's see whether he comes back or not as bani is staying in mount abu and how she gets her memory back

HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
yeah I don't really have any expectation from them too ... let's just see how KS comes to an end.... I think pronita's memory will only come back once she sees Meera...

... As it is I don't see any point in her regaining her memory as Bani has been a loser from the beginning as evil has always won.... so I guess this time around Meera will win ... as in Durga phase nothing major happened to Pia... when she was was in revenge mood... Confused ...
Ezther Senior Member
Ezther
Ezther

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
you know what i hate the most?how they make bani look like she is going to come back and brandish a sword and dispell evil but its just going to be another long and drawn out battle of good and evil.sometimes i wish its dies off the way lavanya did....they had no story after a while so it had to die na? LOL LOL
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
tam agree yaar in KS nothing bad happens to evil and they enjoy life, so not expecting meera getting any punishment and u r right pia also never got any punishment for her doings and u r right may be bani will get her memory back when she will see meera
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged
it's good to have no expectation as you won't be disappointed.... they will probably make it more gross showing how JW not believing pronita claiming to be Bani ... or that Meera killed her kids 22 years ago... she killed Daksh 16 years ago... he'll probably side Meera... and audience will go through more heart ache seeing Pronita suffer more as Meera will having a blast and laughing over Bani... how predictable !!! Angry ...
Ezther Senior Member
Ezther
Ezther

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:14am | IP Logged
hate hate hate where this is going Angry
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged
tammy u r right as in mayi's serials mostly main protagonist is always crying and crying and gets sympathy and may be tRPs too, so mayi following this route is a great possibility and will more heart aches but yaar i have stopped watching it and having no expectations other than it to go off air soon
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Most think it's a JB track... but in reality it's not... and I'm pretty sure things will go this way...

... I don't watch such heart aching eps... even i missed Prachi's last eps... I couldn't bear to see so much grossness...evilness...burning a person alive... i won't be watching KS if it goes this way... nowadays I read the update first and then decide whether to watch it or not...

...but for a change I think they should show some goodness in KS... enough of evil ruling over good...

Go to top