Grahasti

India-Forums

Grahasti
Grahasti

May 2nd update: obsession and obedience (Page 2)

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thanks for rockign update..chalia..just keep close on someone Wink my PREDICTION WILL COME TRUE HERE for sureApprove LOL LOL

and man..Please..Rishi desevre better girl..nothing aganist Siamr but look at them...its like purab ki laila paschim ka chaila LOL LOL ...a dude married to behenjee...nd he is enjoying itStern Smile....take it from me...it will revealed that Rishi has some GF who ditched him so he has gone for simple homely girl for marriage otherwise it dont make any sense... Silly

its like..Rishi (Merc) is parked at the trafic Signal(Simar..with the kind of saree she wears red blue green orange LOL )

now episode...i guess Finally Rishi will save her sis in law good job atleast...shoulder the responsibilty balraj has assigned you befor dieing Confused ...nd now busy buying bangles for wife Confused LOL LOL

seems like one boring episode..just a glimpse of rishi wont do for me.i wnat whole pizza LOL LOL with extra cheese LOL

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
btw see i have predicted that..Police inpector was -ve yay...soemthing is coming true..his eyes nd expression were negative...when he was helping sohni in office..see see..i dont watch show...that closely excpet andy but still yay LOL LOL LOL
chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
nish, hmm! they need some masala in the show to have the men show their macho (so called) image right? so you need many villians
chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shali

yaar have some pity for the guy... the way you have put it ... it looks like he committed a big crime....

coming back to MO yaar I am still in a shock... why is he OBS. about this soni...

Shali, i cant say that i am not disappointed with Rishi's choice of a wife. I would have liked to see him with someone who doesn't simper, sob or cringe all the time.

MO suffers from some psychotic disorder and its going to get worse wait and watch. He has cruel eyes except when he looks at Sohni.

chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishtha

thanks for rockign update..chalia..just keep close on someone Wink my PREDICTION WILL COME TRUE HERE for sureApprove LOL LOL

and man..Please..Rishi desevre better girl..nothing aganist Siamr but look at them...its like purab ki laila paschim ka chaila LOL LOL ...a dude married to behenjee...nd he is enjoying itStern Smile....take it from me...it will revealed that Rishi has some GF who ditched him so he has gone for simple homely girl for marriage otherwise it dont make any sense... Silly

do you mean to say that Simar equates to "homely". No. She cries, cringes and creeps around like a caterpillar even around the man who is now her partner in every single way possible Wink. she can never match up to rishi in any way and if Rishi cant see it now, soon he is going to look for greener pastures.

Edited by chalia - 02 May 2008 at 11:04pm
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:34am | IP Logged
yaar nish /chalia.....

this behenji was the one to make the first move on the C night.... and non off us expected that....
chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged

yaar nish /chalia.....

this behenji was the one to make the first move on the C night.... and non off us expected that....

shali,

this behenji required her MIL to tell her that it is her DUTY. My god  i just ROFL. Sorry, shali, i am not in the least bit convinced about behenji's potential.

chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:59am | IP Logged

yaar nish /chalia.....

Shali,

by the way after Rishi gave her bangles, i sort of figured out that soon she will succumb. You remember how she often used to go into this guilt trip of how she has never given him any happiness blah blah? Behenji is not a "chupi hui kali" but she is a "chipkali".

Go to top