India-Forums

Grahasti
Grahasti

May 2nd update: obsession and obedience

chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged

hi guys! Today's episode may be rated better than yesterday's.

1. Gaurav acquires half his back boneClap

2. Munda to kamaal nahinDisapprove S S S S Sohniji

3. Bua executes caveman tacticsAngry

To take up where Rano refuses to marry the kadhoo yesterday, Bua suddenly transforms into a howling harridan and executes caveman tactics. She literally drags Rano up the stairs muttering and shouting. Amrit says that Rano is a child and to please let her go. To this Bua says that disobedient children must be treated like this and promptly pushes Rano into a room and locks it up. She says that Rano will come out only when her doli arrives. Everyone is dumbstruck and Bua is unwilling to listen.

Sohni tells Veera to intervene to which the latter asks her to be patient and says that Bua will not listen to anyone now. Let the storm abate a little and then i will talk to her. Now its important for us to go to the police station to get Gaurav released, she says. Veera and Sohni reach the police station.

There Munda (kamaal nahin) obsessive has locked Gaurav up. Gaurav acquires half his back bone and says "officer, you cannot treat me like this, you cannot beat me"! To this obsessive gets the lock up opened and is about to beat Gaurav up when Veera says "stop"! She says that Gaurav is innocent and to let him go. Munda obsessive (MO) refuses and gets aggressive demanding proof. To this Sohni steps forward and says "he is innocent. Its a case of mistaken identity".  MO says "Ok, if you say so i will let him go".

Gaurav is released and walks out with Veera. Sohni stays behind to thank MO and tells him that he is always there when her family is in trouble. He says its his duty. Sohni walks out. On the way out there is another man who is waiting to make a complaint. He leers at Sohni and this is noticed by MO who grabs him by the collar and beats him to pulp for ogling at Sohni. A constable intervenes and tells him that he nearly killed the man for some girl. MO grabs the constable and tells him that he will not listen to a single word said against Sohniji. To save himself the constable says "if you like her so much why dont you tell her about it. It looks as though she likes you too". MO puffs his chest out and decides to tell Sohni about his "......." for her.

By then Gaurav is livid at Veera and questions her vociferously as to why she made him come to the Khuranas when she knew that guests would be there. He refuses to listen to Veera who is now in panic that her plan may be exposed as Sohni is arriving. Sohni tells Gaurav that Rano is locked up in a room and instead to understanding Rano's condition, he is arguing with them.

Amrit carrying a tray of food unlocks Rano's room and asks her to eat. Rano is angry and ignores Amrit. Amrit says on her way out "you are my daughter and till my daughter eats, this mother also will not eat". Rano looks on emotionally.

Veera and Sohni come home when Bua attacks them and asks Veera where was the necessity to get Gaurav released. What if Rano's rishta breaks. Veera manages the situation by saying that if it had become a police case then matters could have become worse. Veera goes upstairs and brings Rano down. Bua screams and asks people not to interfere between her and her daughter. Everyone pacifies Bua that Rano will not leave the house till the wedding. Amrit thanks Veera and tells her that she is the saviour of their family. Angry

Veera, Cha and Chi are having dinner. Cha and Veera are laughing at Amrit's blooper and then Veera picks up the phone and informs Simar about Rano's engagement. There on the bed Simar dressed in a dowdy red sari (arey yaar, honeymoon pe ho ya nahin?) is looking pensive. Rishi wearing jeans and a jacket walks in and sits by her. He says that when a wife is pensive on her honeymoon, it means that she is not happy with her husband (ya right! ask behenjee to count her blessings). To this Simar says that Rano is engaged and may not be happy. Rishi asks her to call Rano and talk which Simar does. Rano tries to sound happy but Simar smells the rat. Rishi wishes her "many many congratulations" on her engagement (Andy yaar, you look bored as you rightly are). Simar tells Rishi that Rano is not happy and that they must go back and find out. Rishi (relieved i think) assures her that he will arrange tickets for them to return the next day.

Sohni is walking down the street when Raunak stops his bicycle and talks to her. She says "arey, where were you?". Raunak says that he was away for family work (???). He says "i heard that when i was away there were many problems at the office?" Sohni tells him that all the culprits are behind the bars and now all is well. Raunak then holds Sohni's hand and asks her if they can become life partners. And ominously, a palm tightens over the steering wheel of a police jeep. MO has seen Raunak holding Sohni's hand and talking to her. Raunak, you are dead meat because MO is into his K K K K Kiran mode!

At the Khuranas' home, ladke wale have arrived to fix up schedules and Bua is whining and cajoling the panditji to give them a good day etc. Rano comes down the stairs and proclaims "You have been lied to. I have not even passed 12th class". One could have heard a pin drop! Big smile

Performances:

Nothing to rave about! By the way Rishi does look smart!

MO is developing a horrendous obsession about Sohni. His obsession assumes highly violent proportions with deathly intent. I fear for Raunak and Sohni. Sohni does not have a clue about MO's interest in her. MO is good with his brooding and angry/possessive expressions.

Have a good weekend folks! Lets meet next week and enjoy some more updates maybe from both Shali and myself. Thanks for your patience. Please do take a second and hit the thank you button.

Edited by chalia - 02 May 2008 at 5:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chayaskanummeens_2001harish_kenabhidipshaliNishthaHowlarious

Related Videos

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:22am | IP Logged
yaar chalia... today MK has shocked me.....
he turned in to a loony Wacko .... yaar what is it with the khurana's girl Confused ... there effect on males need to be examined Ouch ...
chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
ya shali, these khurana girls man. except for simar, they attract the wrong guys.
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:35am | IP Logged
yep.... and loser are flying all around them.....

yaar how did rishi ended up there....
chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:37am | IP Logged
told you once before that he went blind with infatuation and thought that simar was the light of his life. Wink
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL
yep she blinded him with her beauty...or was it saadgi Ouch ....
chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
he couldnt stand the eye rolling movements. they made him so dizzy that he went temporarily blind and then he got engaged and married. end of story.
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
yaar have some pity for the guy... the way you have put it ... it looks like he committed a big crime....

coming back to MO yaar I am still in a shock... why is he OBS. about this soni...

Go to top