Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Sweet Relationship - Completed! (Page 3)

Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I think there are 20 episodes so 5 more to go

Naughty_n_nice IF-Rockerz
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged

I swear man, if not the food at Nantes Forest, or Amour, Little Bear is enough to make me ALWAYS be hungry. VERY unfair, where i don't get anything remotely this good anywhere here... =( (French at least)

And omg, is 15 out?? WILL WATCH. TODAY.
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged
just finished watching epi 13, 14 and 15 so im finally all caught up...i did fast forward through a majority of episode 13 and 14 ( i feel like its kind of losing that spark it initially had although its great to see some development between Ba hui and Tian...)

*spoiler*

GAH so they had to add in a third love interest, right when things were finally working for Ba Hua and Tian...argh!! i must admit though he is kinda cute but Vic looks the best lol..i guess we'll finally get to see the jealous side of Vic in this drama, im kind of waiting for that....but i want the story to pick up a little bit more, i feel like its kind of draggy along with nothing THAT interesting happening besides the usual cooking competition (which is in almost EVER single food drama)....hence im getting bored, but im hoping things pick up with this new love triangle happening..woo 5 more episodes
Naughty_n_nice IF-Rockerz
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

spoiler **

Completely agree Khush!!! I like the new twist of things, episode 15 was great!!! And oooh, when ZT was asking HM about Gu, it was hilarious!!! ROFL Poor He Ma...! Unlike my normal self, in this drama, i want ZT to be with BH... [Normally i root for the extra guy =) ]

Can't wait to see how ZT gets to admitting that he likes her! But i think the jealousy, and the fact that he sees her as a girl now, really makes things SO cool! And he didn't even answer when He Ma asked if he liked BH! Something's up LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Asian Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index