Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 98)

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Rahm:Welcome thanx for cming!!
I know did u notice in tht kiss the awkwardness(little) was frm bth sides but then it disappeared both RagVir closed their eyes but the scene depicted what it wanted too.. Also the scene when he asks Ragini abt her decision after saying the whole truth to her it was really nycly written Parul is a fantastic actress, am glad she is part of Bidaai where her character is so well sketched, infact all the lead characters r well sketched....
I agree Vasu i just hate her she and her ego acan go to the europe tour for vacation and she can take her right and left hand with her viz,Avni and Naveen!!

Luv,

Shagun

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Rahm!!

They reminded me they r so different from each other. She is matured and he is so kiddish. Loved the way he went so that means I luv u no that means u love me and loved the fact that even before getting to know about vinu he wanted to got to ragis house to support her .Finally!Embarrassed 
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
yeah, and what about the part where he falls to his knees and yells thank you god!!! that to me is the ultimate reaction, which shows how badly he wanted to hear ragini say those 4 words, 'ranveer, i love you'
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
and did you notice, they showed their joined hands during the kiss. He is holding on to her hands.
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Na it was the the time he looks at her from down below to after their scene was over was the best part. They both were perfect in their expressions there. @jiya ofcourse noticed their hands. Embarrassed

Edited by just_in - 30 October 2008 at 2:36pm
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Just in and Shagun, I loved all those parts. The scenes between them was so touching. Even without using so many words, Ranvir said it all and the way Ragini expressed her feelings was also so sweet. Him falling to his knees made me laugh. That was cute, but then when he got up and the music started playing, I could feel the anticipation and a little bit of the awkwardness that Ragini and Ranvir were feeling. Parul and Kinshuk really stole the show today. They were amazing and they look so good together. I am really looking forward to a lot more Ragvir scenes. They have really good chemistry. Ranvir is romantic (the songs and whatnot with Sonia). I really want to see Ranvir woo Ragini even if it is after they marry.

God, I just want Vasu's true colors in front of Ranvir and Indrajit.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I also forgot to mention when he says "Main tumhe itna pyaar doonga tumhare saare ghao bar doonga" Heart Absolutely loved that! Ranvir se better saathi Ragini ko mil nahi sakti aur Ragini se better saathi Ranvir ko nahi milsakta. Those two are so made for one another.
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

@ Rahm yes their akwardness could be felt and this line "Main tumhe itna pyaar doonga tumhare saare ghao bar doonga" was to die for. And then when they showed ragis eyes.Heart

Got to go. See u later guys.

Go to top