Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 97)

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Jiya beautifully said and ya RagVir forever no matter what i mean i was waiting their love story to start lolzzz since longgg!

RagVir  truely depicts and  represents love and the beauty is that whenever they were together they considered each other as frnds and relatives nothing more but their thoughts their frndship and felling in love and still loving  when they found out about their identity ,having confusion getting rid of the confusionwas beautifully depicted and the thing i aint poet nor i can say big stuffs was beautiful the line which was beautiful when he says "Meri Ragini toh hain" Lovely simply Lovely!!!

Ya and Ranvir observing her Gussa awsomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 30 October 2008 at 1:22pm

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@ Jiya don't know . Right now I'm still drunk on their scene.Embarrassed
Oh yes the way he was looking at her from behind and just kept on redialling!Embarrassed  So what did he say next "Par ragini to hain"Embarrassed Omg!!
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
He said Lekin Meri Ragini toh hain
She actually repeated almost the same dialogue Ranvir said "Ek Baar Main Baat Samajh Main Nahin Aati kya " Lolzz  and Ragini was so shant and he comes in front of her Sighs!!

Luv,

Shagun
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
ok, so when you guyz come off of your high, any chance on some discussions on what now??? Where can this story go now?
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Yes and she even did an of oh ( don't know the spelling.) and then when shes ready to listen he walks towards her and then the lovely precap that u uploaded.Wink  And those poetry lines remember he told anamika that your words sound like poetry and you say words so beautifully when they used to talk as AA.

@ Jiya I think they will be together for ever and ever.Embarrassed
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
See now Ranvir has a battle which wont be easy for him , if he trusts Vinu, he mgiht also trust Naveen after all he is also his Brother, and Ranvir Values relationships but then it wud take good time tht he proves Vinu's innocence, may b in the show few days and for us plenty of weeks but then am sure that RagVir wud unite, main reason it aint K show so we can accept!! It
Lets disect today's scene and Ranvir coming forward and face to face with Ragini and revealing his reason of depature was so nycly shown!! I think have used to c some high fundo nonsense but i lovedthis simplicity and yea RagVir did have a good chemistry....Waiting to see More of Them!!

Luv,

Shagun
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I loved their scenes today! The kiss was just perfect!

Ranvir has a long fight ahead of him.

I really hate Vasu. She's selfish and immature and I really hope in the coming days she has a lot of suffering to deal with.
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I liked the way he closed the phone, waited a few secs, blinked and then turned around. And he won't even let her speak and then finally she says agar apke ijazzat ho to main kuch boloon.LOL

Go to top