Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 95)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
@Julu:I know yaar.

I am glad Bidaai is a non ekta show.

Btw, Shugz has uploaded RagVir videos on youtube so you can catch them there. For some reason audio is not working for me of youtube :-s

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

@Julu:I know yaar.

I am glad Bidaai is a non ekta show.

Btw, Shugz has uploaded RagVir videos on youtube so you can catch them there. For some reason audio is not working for me of youtube :-s

that happens to me sometimes as well I have no idea why though
yup shagu sent me a link and ive seen some of the videos
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Oh i thought it happened only 2 me. This is 1st time such problem came with youtube links. At 1st i thought there is some error in my headphone but then realized headphone is working fine.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

@Anu: Ur right, u knw what i lykd the way he called her and told her, a lovestory which started with a wrong number finally meeting took place with both of them there and taking with each other and finally meeting beautiful seriously and ranvir's innocent kiddish ways of manaaoing his bhabhi was beautiful both the brothers r similar!!

Luv,

Shagun

That is so true, yaar! Their story has come full circle now....beginning with  a phone call and now him finally confessing his love to her after calling her on the phone again.....I liked this touch that the creatives used.....it's so sweet but simple.....as Bidaai always is.

And finally now after 4-5 months.....Ragvir will finally meet each other in the real sense....really looking forward to the epi!

And I also really loved that manaaoing scene....it was toooo cute!!
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged
@Shugz & Anu:True. Finally Anmol-Anamika meeting which never happened will happen in 2day's episode.

We all know Ragini asks Ranvir to leave after Vasu insults her family but was thinking what if when all the misunderstadings b/w RagVir get clear Ragini calls up Ranvir & says can she talk to Sangeeta.That would be a nice scene.
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Shru,Anu,Justin,Jiya,Yippee,Julu and all RagVir fans am pastin here again

I dont know what to say, everyone has their own views but today we saw varitions in the episode, proposal scene which was beautiful simple and elegant the way misunderstandings were sorted out, and finally we know "color wasnt the issue" and the end which i didnt wanted to see but end up cing, when Ranvir enters the house and says he wud personally look into the matter and he knows Vinu Bhaiya is very honest with respect to his words, no accusations by RagVir just beautiful i must say Ranjan and the whole cast and crew of Bidaai, Thank You, for giving such a beautiful simple and elegant show................I am actually speechless loved the episode i must say from the time it has become and hourly episode its kept all of us glued and it deserves every bit of the success!!!

Also i have a feeling that, vasu might spills the beans about Sadhna's marriage in front of Ranvir or her deeds now Ranvir has a huge battle to fight for bringing smile and regain trust and diginity of his love's life !!

AND FINALLY LETS HAVE A CELEBRATIONZ AND MINUTE ANALYSIS OF RAGVIR MEET

Luv,

Shagun

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Guys anyone of u still here or gone away? Sorry something came up so had to go.
Ragvir4ever Groupbie
Ragvir4ever
Ragvir4ever

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
What a fantastic episode for all Ragvir fans!Big smile
I loved every second and i'm still smiling!
The kiss, the confession, the phone, the smiles, the looks,Embarrassed everything was perfect
Now i know Ranvir is going to be the man we've all been waiting for him to turn into and stand by his lady and her family.
It's kind of strange, i'm not happy that Ragini and Ranvir, after confessing their love for one another still have so many obstacles to face. But on the other hand, i'm glad the creatives haven't cheated us out of some mega Ranvir jealousy moments when he sees Ragini and Shishir together. I've been waiting for those for a while, and now it'll be a treat to see how Vasu reacts to Ranvir's reactionsLOL
I hope we'll get to see them.
THIS SHOW IS THE BEST!!!Big smile

Go to top