Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 90)

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
See now we can have remembering scenes, imagination or some captured moments or again coincidences again lolzz i dnt mind i have kept all 6 parts for download and wud combine imp scenes(almost whole epi) and watch it!!

Btw we have gone totall crazy this RagViritis is dangerous yaar!!

Luv,

Shagun

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

I know Ragviritis is seriously dangerous but I love it. Will see the epi again .I have seriously loved the diagonal effect your promo siggy has created. Him closing his eyes and her running EmbarrassedAnd yes now they can atleast dream about each other. Got to go

HAPPY DIWALI everyone!!!

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to u as well, I loved the promo and the background music it was so beautiful seriously also the epi was nyc well handled and performed beautiful seriously lykd the episode!!

Luv,

Shagun
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Crytheir sad song is really touching... cant stop crying while watching mamaji-mamiji-ranveer n raghini's sceneCry
scribbles IF-Dazzler
scribbles
scribbles

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
OMGSHHHH i am in the middle of watching the showw! and ranbir just said he loves RAGINI!
FINALLY MAN@
YESSSSS!
now just grovel, and everything will be okay! =))))
k.. now i have to go back to the show!!
(YAYYYYYYY)
it is indeed a very happy diwali!
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I know yaar he said it loud clear confidently also the fact he wont ever leave Ragini

How many days r over post Taj Maha Utsav,3-4 days right or a week but they r pulling it from say like 2 weeks but its worth it slow gradual process, ranvir finally put 2+2=4 not 5 when he said Sadhna she always told me the truth, her sister helped her, her bhabhi called her, she was going to her relative's place she was always right... lovely.............Ranvir is desperate to meet Ragini and clear and sort out the misunderstandings that was beautiful and Vasu's face when she says chapter close ranvir has left and in enters our hero!!
Also i lykd as Ranvir made up his mind finally, he directly went to his future sasural(i knw too early to say) and the scene was beautiful........... this show deserves to be in Numero Uno spot!!

Ragini scene was beautiful too she being happy that Ranvir accepted her for whatever she is!! They aired the promo for 2-3 days post Taj Maha Utsav and then they r showing it now, now lets c the new preview's answer wud be shown taking how long l!!

I loved all, Kinshuk,Parul, Alokji,Vibhaji ,Angad , excelled in their respective scenes beautiful and wonderful kudos to them

Luv,

Shagun
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
@Reena:Lovley CreationsClapClap

@just_in:Ranviur was so cute when he said all those things to Sadna. Though it was an emotional episode that scene brought a smile on my faceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Ragini looked beautifulEmbarrassed

@Shugz:Mamaji could see true love for Ragini in Ranvir's eyes. I agree, Mamiji's reason is justified. She doesn't want her daughter to be humiliated bcoz of her colour in her in laws place. The conversation b/w Mamaji-Mamiji wherein she tells him the reason she doens't want Ragini to get married to Ranvir which is overheard by Ragini & she agrees to do what her parents wud want to as they know best what is good for her what is not.

Best thing was Malti's expression when she hears that Ranvir has accepted Ragini the way she isLOLLOL

Saalekh convo had a innocence. Aalekh is a total sweetheart & the creatives have showd these two brothers relationship-conversation so beautifully.

@everyone:Dunnu how many noticed it but whn the 1st promo of RagVir love story had started phone conversation one they had wore the same dress in which Ranvir if going to propose Ragini 2day white oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ranvir telling Sadna he was the biggest fool the way he said that brought a smile on my face. It was so cuteEmbarrassed

Sadna's dilemma was understandable. She blames her for Ragini's condition & doesn't want to do anything else that wud end up hurting her more.

It was another beautiful & emotional episode.

@cutie_pie:Agree. I think Sushir wud play a vital role in reuniting RagVir but how that has to been seen.

@Eva:I know what you must have felt. It was such a emotional seen & haandled simply not over dramatized.

@bibbo:We all RagVir fans have got our Diwali gift yesterday. Today wud be another rocking epi with Ranvir proposing Ragini
Clap
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I just want the couple to be together. They deserve to be with each other, and i think they need to be with each other to balance each other out. I hope creatives don't crap all over this love story....

agree with everything you say shruti!!!!

Go to top