Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 89)

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Justin: I was lyk the epi ended soon, preview was better than tonite i felt at one go then i saw the time and realised the epi got over fast, loved the way the episode was handled with simplicity!!

Loved it, Mamaji cud see truth in Ranvir's eyes, Ranvir being Ranvir honestly begging, so today it was clear color wasnt the issue he went away, the surprise was Mamaji telling Ragini that Ranvir came to ask for forgiveness and to say he loves her, Ragini's reaction was human, that he loves her for what she is.....But Mamiji's fear was justified, best part was Ranvir coming when Vasu says Ranvir wont ever return he has taken his decision lolzzzzz, And ranvir steps in, Ranvir Saalekh scene was nyc , normal convo types, but then also the fact remains Ranvir needs to know that Vasu's misunderstandings r coz of her dirty flithy mind he needs to know the truth about how his mother used and humiliated his lady love's family he needs to know a lot of thing.. Preview was good too Over all a beautiful episode!! I am used tohigh drama, but this high drama in simple way also made me hooked!!

Btw i have uploaded the airport scene yesterdays episode must must watch, the background music was just so lovely!!

27th Oct:Ranvir Airport Scene,Con

Luv,

Shagun

..luv_shahid.. IF-Sizzlerz
..luv_shahid..
..luv_shahid..

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
excellent stuff wud luv 2 use ur creation as my siggy n avtaar
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Reena i said before am saying again its astonishing!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I know shagun. I feel like screaming. The way ranveer said How could I've been so stupid she is the most sweetest innocent thing.Embarrassed Todays epi simply rocked. And Ragini looked gorgeous.
..luv_shahid.. IF-Sizzlerz
..luv_shahid..
..luv_shahid..

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
true love wins over everything so its def sure dat some one specially mamaji, alekh n shishir wud play a very imp role in uniting ragvir

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I know cuty_pie but I want ranveer to woo Ragini on his own. I want to see him making an effort and not someone else guiding and helping him. Thats why I'm so glad that ranveer came on his own to mamajis house. A little help is alright but he needs to sort out the issues on his own. And Shagun you're right i don't think the color was an issue. I guess I am just confused.
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Mamaji is a type of person who was ready to let RagVir meet and also for the reunion but going by the preview Mamiji's fear might rub off against him now Ranvir needs to convince to Ragini's family that no matter what he wud always stand by her.... I loved the beauty with which the episode was handled seriously !!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I think I'm going to end up watching the epi again. It was a long time coming.LOL Shagun right now I'm so happy that I don't even want to think what is ahead. Such a happy part for them atlast even if shortlived.

Go to top