Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 85)

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Ok guys 1 hour to go.Dancing Can I ask u guys a question? I liked ragini but I never thought ragvir would make such a cute couple that they would take over my imagination. Embarrassed So how come u guys loved them even before they got together?

I think I'm going to set my vcr on recording for this historic event.Wink

biryani IF-Dazzler
biryani
biryani

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
plz yaar RAGVIR kay scenes badongo per upload ker den plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

plz app youtube ki vids nahin den plzzzzzzzzzzz
kyon kay youtube mere computer per work nahin karti
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@Shugz:Unwelcome how rudeCryLOLLOL

Don't call me chari dodoLOLLOL

True the beauty of Bidaai is that they have shown each & every relationship so beautifully.

RagViritis is a perfect nameEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Anjana:I agree. Ragini was shocked to see Ranvir & she thought that Ranvir would reject her after seeing her hence she refused to perform. I am glad Ranvir took his time but listen to his heart & they didn't dragged the misunderstandings b/w Ranvir, Sadna & Ragini.

I want to see Makti, Avni, Vasu & Navin's face when they come to know Ranvir came to Ragini's place apologizing for his mistake. They look on their face would be worth a million bucks.

@just_in:Though they had only few scenes together thery have some magic which makes you get addicted to this pairEmbarrassed

I was waiting for Ragvir story to start since Ranvir entered the show & best part was on day of my birthday SBS aired the news about RagVir story to begu. The same evening i saw their Ek Duje Ke Vaste wala promoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@bibbo:Don't worry we are going to see many RagVir scenes in futureEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@yipee:It hasn't reach last stages yet. Ranvir is going to confess his love but now they will show how RagVir unite. It won't be that easy as Ragini can't refuse for marriage.
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Sharap Shru i knw ur birthday we watchd sbs together, just in u knw what we were excited to c RagVir story after the first meet....

Btw before i forget here is the official siggy for the Appriciation Thread finally

http://i34.tinypic.com/2u79lom.png

Btw guys i liked today's episode coz Ranvir spoke his mind that he always thought Ragini as Sadhna's sister and Ragini is a v. nyc grl, finally tht ws nyc airport scenes were nyc too, his heart was slowly getting heavier on the brainwashed dimag besht part, i lykd the preview flimy ya jo bhi but i loved it!!I also loved Aalekh Ranvir's convo the way Aalekh made him understand who says Aalekh is mentally not stable, gosh he is the most matured guy of Rajvansh family he does understands everyone so well

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 27 October 2008 at 12:33pm
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Shagun thankyou so much!! I was so sad after watching todays epi but this line on the banner " You need not be perfect in love, cos love is incredible" totally put a smile on my face.  
Shruti lucky uWink  I'm dieing here for just one scene of them. I guess sabr ka phal meetha hota hai. If nothing else the makers will surely teach me how to be patient and how to take things positively .LOL
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Just In why sad: i knw they dragged it but in a beautiful way i lykd the airport scene and also the way Ranvir realised esp Aalekh's conversation and he also said he never thought of Ragini more than Sadhna's sister but he loved Anamika and Anamika is Ragini, now that was somethng to look out for and the end hs expressions said it all, he was heeding one step ahead his heart was stopping him, it seemed if Sadhna told him to stop he wud have but she didnt she has concluded he doesnt love Ragini but he realises tht he does what an irony!! Am gonna rip all imp parts of tonite's episode!

Luv,

Shagun
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
@Shugz:Lovely Banner as usualClapClap

But you know i have no space in my siggy boxCryCry

Like a good girl i stole that 2nd siggy of urs on which i was eying from weeks. Don't give me damki's u know itwon't work on meLOLLOL

@just in:Don't worry we are going to see many RagVir scenes in future. I am waiting for their 1st hug & Shugz siggy on that hug.

Me excited about confession scene.

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
shruti , i have been waiting for a ragvir hug for ages.....please god, make it happen soon.....

Go to top