Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 8)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Originally posted by Lennie

I really liked the scene in todays epi where Sadhna gives Ragini's hand in Ranvir's. Thats a really cute scene Big smile , will request Kru to make some avi's and will be doing the pics in a little while.

Thanks Pinky Embarrassed

Did you guys noticed that Ranvir was the first one to pull his hand off from hers, i bet one day will come when Ranvir will hold that hand and Ragini will be the first one to remove her hand

Just watching the video again, will check, must say u all notice so many minor things.

we are watching Salekh and Ragvir jodi like hawks.. LOL 

DITTO LOL Wink Embarrassed

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

I really liked the scene in todays epi where Sadhna gives Ragini's hand in Ranvir's. Thats a really cute scene Big smile , will request Kru to make some avi's and will be doing the pics in a little while.

Thanks Pinky Embarrassed

Did you guys noticed that Ranvir was the first one to pull his hand off from hers, i bet one day will come when Ranvir will hold that hand and Ragini will be the first one to remove her hand

I thought it was Raghini who pulled it first.. or rather he held her hand n let it free then she pulled her hand off. It is so different with Salekh, in Salekh situation Aalekh pulls Sadi's hand and holds it tight Smile. I feel happy with Ranvir re-entry but at the same time feel sad with Ranvir frank opinion about RaghiniCry

Yeap Len his comparison between Raghini n Sonia is shallow.. If he said mom I am so in love with Sonia, she is the best bahu for Rajvansh bla bla that would be ok.

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Thanks Pinky Embarrassed

Just watching the video again, will check, must say u all notice so many minor things.

WinkWinkWink..true fan of opposite attraction =R&R n 2 loony = Salekh..LOL

Tongue having a good time today Len? its half past one now Tongue...

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Thanks Pinky Embarrassed

I thought it was Raghini who pulled it first.. or rather he held her hand n let it free then she pulled her hand off. It is so different with Salekh, in Salekh situation Aalekh pulls Sadi's hand and holds it tight Smile. I feel happy with Ranvir re-entry but at the same time feel sad with Ranvir frank opinion about RaghiniCry

Yeap Len his comparison between Raghini n Sonia is shallow.. If he said mom I am so in love with Sonia, she is the best bahu for Rajvansh bla bla that would be ok.

From my POV Ranvir had already a very good reason to say No to this marriage coz he's in love with Sonia and is with her - he really didnt need to say more then that (i think that hurt Sadi more anything else then him saying no)

Now if he didnt have a GF, i would have expected him to say 'No to this marriage and saying i am sorry but Ragini isnt the life partner i want' etc

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Thanks Pinky Embarrassed

That we are Wink LOL

Yesterday really did ran late, they didnt finish singing till about 11pm, and then food was served but it was too late to eat

I went bed at 2am, was so tired Big smile

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Thanks Pinky Embarrassed

From my POV Ranvir had already a very good reason to say No to this marriage coz he's in love with Sonia and is with her - he really didnt need to say more then that (i think that hurt Sadi more anything else then him saying no)

Now if he didnt have a GF, i would have expected him to say 'No to this marriage and saying i am sorry but Ragini isnt the life partner i want' etc

he said no without knowing Raghini inside out.. I hope someday he'd say.. Mom i really want her.. she is all i want for a wife with tears in his eyes..Embarrassed I am over the top now LOLLOLLOL

I think Sadi is so simple and cant think about one serious issue like this. Anyway she is still a kid and cant decide what is good for her. She cant make out any possibility of rejection either from Ranvir, Raghini, Mamaji n Vasu. When reality hits her, it shatters her dream and spirit. Wake up and smell the coffee. Now is not your time of match making but rather getting your husband back to normal and start another plan. Smile

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Thanks Pinky Embarrassed

That we are Wink LOL

Yesterday really did ran late, they didnt finish singing till about 11pm, and then food was served but it was too late to eat Goodness.. fnished at 11pm.. that's really late for a big party Wink..awhhh... you came home with empty stomach then? awhhh poor Len, come on  i give u a big hug Hug

I went bed at 2am, was so tired Big smile.. awh... i hope you got a good sleep. 

mesmerized Goldie
mesmerized
mesmerized

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
ranvir was realli mean!!!

poor ragini if she heard him say that she wudve been heartbroken

i hope he falls madly in love with ragini but only to find out she is with someone else who is totally hot and happening that will mke my day...

Edited by mesmerized - 09 May 2008 at 5:42am

Go to top