Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 70)

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Bye shagun have to go chat with u later.

Waise on 13th u were so angry at ranveer but now? you really want ragvir to happen don't you Wink  Tongue

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged
No i wasnt angry on him on 13th but i was very sad for Ragini, but looking things at his point of view he wasnt wrong but i am angry at the complicated situation and the thoughts which will stay in Ranvir's mind for quite few days/months the other thing which i always thougt Ragini didnt deserve this, nor did Sadhna they deserved their happiness Sadhna got Aalkeh as her happiness and may be Ragini wud get Ranvir, but now i want Ranvir to repent, to an extend were we all feel that yes he deserves Ragini now, i never wanted RagVir not to happen anyways lolzz!!

And plus cing their offscreen live chats i feel Kaash RagVir come together imagine the masti these will have when the four of them wud be together onscreen hope to c such scenes onscreen too!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Yeterdays epi was so good . The writers totally outdid themselves. You can relate to almost each and every character. The explanation given by ragini describing how she felt for anmol was so beautiful and heartbreaking .Clap
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I knw and the way she performed was rocking seriously!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Last time sonia broke ranveers heart he listened only to his heart and never used his brain and this time around he isn't even ready to look into his heart. Yesterday he was still debating about whether sadi betrayed him or not but he wasn't even ready to think what ragi must have done or not or how she must be feeling. It seems as if he is so scared. The only character I don't get is vasu. She is telling ranveer that you were made a fool again like last time. If he ends up believing this doesn't she realise he will be totally destroyed? 
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
In Sonia's time he wanted to believe the evidences but then he thought how can the one who love him can cheat him and ranvir has a reason of behaving like this but i dont like the latest twists happening, Vasu needs a pyschatrist seriously!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
today i think ragini is going to end up saying that she hates ranveer to her dad. now I really wanna see how he( and not someone else, he created this mess and he better clean it up alone) is going to melt ragini heart. the old ragini would forgive anyone but this new one is not gonna forgive himWink Yesterday after the two shocks it felt as if this was the last straw. It was sad but somehow still exciting.

Bye  got to go.

Edited by just_in - 16 October 2008 at 3:27am
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Well i dont want her to suffer but yes now Ranvir shd do all to get his love, i knw he is hurt at his end but then he didnt even talked to her and Mamaji still thinks of Ragini's happiness Gosh!!
I hope Ranvir knws Vasu pretended to be shocked and she knew everything!!

Luv,

Shagun

Go to top