Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 7)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I will be late in watching todays episode,(got a family wedding on Saturday - my mum's cousin's daughter is getting married) so i am going their for the pre-sangeet thing today, that they do two days before the wedding

Smile

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
How could you Ranvir Cry
i know your GF is modern, sexy, beautiful and educated and saying Raghini is not your your choice.. that statement killing me Cry

I feel for Raghini.... please Mr Director make a good story about Raghini. She deserves a good story line. Probably we dont need a prince charming at the moment but something to uplift Raghni's spirit and self-esteem. At least make her as a good and talented dancer and focus on her career Smile. She cant win Ranvir over beauty but let her talent shows people she deserves respect.

Edited by Eva JQ - 08 May 2008 at 1:19pm
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
8th May episode

Ranvir is here Embarrassed and with you know who Wink   LOL

I liked the scene between Ragvir, nice scene - they will make great friends Embarrassed

Now about the comment everyone is talking about

I dont think Ranvir is a shallow person, but his comment on the comparison remark was shallow

I just think that Ranvir should of just said i am in love with Sonia, and maybe wish to marry her one day and left it at that, he really didnt need to say the comparison bit.

One day will come when Ranvir will realise that he was wrong to say that Confused

Granted Sonia has everything for a young guy like Ranvir to be attracted to her and fall in love, but inner beauty is much more important then what's outside Smile and also certain values and tradtion is important to have esp in indian families and in joint families Smile

Precap Ranvir doing his Salaam-E-Ishq with Sonia LOL
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I really liked the scene in todays epi where Sadhna gives Ragini's hand in Ranvir's. Thats a really cute scene Big smile , will request Kru to make some avi's and will be doing the pics in a little while.

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

I really liked the scene in todays epi where Sadhna gives Ragini's hand in Ranvir's. Thats a really cute scene Big smile , will request Kru to make some avi's and will be doing the pics in a little while.

Thanks Pinky Embarrassed

Did you guys noticed that Ranvir was the first one to pull his hand off from hers, i bet one day will come when Ranvir will hold that hand and Ragini will be the first one to remove her hand

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Thanks Pinky Embarrassed

Did you guys noticed that Ranvir was the first one to pull his hand off from hers, i bet one day will come when Ranvir will hold that hand and Ragini will be the first one to remove her hand

Just watching the video again, will check, must say u all notice so many minor things.

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Thanks Pinky Embarrassed

Just watching the video again, will check, must say u all notice so many minor things.

I just watched it, she actually takes her hand off first, i just thought that he takes his hand off quickly coz he remembered his surprise LOL

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

Thanks Pinky Embarrassed

we are watching Salekh and Ragvir jodi like hawks.. LOL 

Go to top