Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 68)

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:42am | IP Logged
@Just In:Thanks dear i write RagVir but then also wrote Ragini and Ranvir lolzz am glad u lykd it dear!!
Ohh icon its the other pic for ur profile via ur Dashboard there u can upload a non ani icon this is for tht purpose if u notice without loggin in u browze or u post coment in TB artcle ur icon flashes out!!
Hope i made it clear btw got the new banner pic FINALLY the words of Ragini wasnt der but i got it wid it !!

Luv,

Shagun

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Shagun they have started showing a new promo with sadhana also there in between  . I don't remember the exact words. It went something like this Rag says pehle jahan awaz thi ab tasweer hai .Ranveer says pehle jo tasveer dhoondalee thi ab usme rang hai( he is standing on a boat and she is sitting on it) . Then sadhna says Pehle jahan pyaar tha ab sawal hain. Then ragini says dil ne jisse apna pyar manna ka nazar mannegi, ending with the new logo. These r not the exact words. They tried to create an atmosphere of tension.
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
uff now if these two dont meet by tom..i will do hartaal
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Hey Thanks for the promo udpte yaar i saw the promo first thing saw in the morning and i loved it loved it the viewpoints of each character and the expressions depicted their mental stage it was simply awsome one of the best promos of the show with such high emotional voltage seriously also saw the new preview
Here it goes

Kya Ranvir Ragini ki Andar ki Khoobsurti ko Pehchan paayega?

Will try getting the preview snap asap!!

Luv,

Shagun
ichhaa Newbie
ichhaa
ichhaa

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
hey shaguuun these pics and siggies are awesome.. i simply love them...!!
they are beautiful...!!!Clap
will you please be able to create another pic of ragvir.. without any writing over them...!!! so that i can use them in places like orkut and others... and use them like avatars....!!!
the above animated ones are simply.. awesome... she is looking awesome in that white attire..!!!
i dont need a animated one as such just a plain one wud be lovely...!! the above pic with both of them together[she in the white and he in black ] looks the best..!!! will you please please please please be able to make me one big [not too big] pic of that without any writings over them... Big smile

please please... ill be extremely glad if you wil be able to help me out..!!!!
another thing is where can i find pics of both of them together...???
i wanna paste them as my avatars and promote their couple and the serial among my friends as well.. :D
pleeease help me out..!!! :D
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the preview shagun. I can't even get myself to read starz4me ff. I guess the way I imagined things would have been really filmy. Could I request a sig or avi too just of parul but. You can make it whenever you like, no hurry.
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Justin: Am gonna make PArul Sig am totally adore her, so do i adore Kinshuk but Parul  moved me today with her performance, btw why dnt we have sme highlights abt Ragvir Part here and discuss it wud be fun btw i got second version of the new promo

video

It has just Sadhna's words and the promo,roku captured for me just have a look!!

@icchha: Hey dear when time permits wud make sme ragvir but later and yep wud write my creatinz name der coz making graphics require hardwork , u can find RagVir's pics in the Bidaai Picture Gallery!!

Luv,

Shagun

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks shagun. I don't think i can discuss about them today. I wasn't that disappointed yesterday but today i think it just hit me. Sorry. Thanks for the video. I think I like the end where he is kind of rushing towards her. Shagun put bidaai search in youtube u'll get aajtak video with the 4 in them. I think its of today. I haven't seen it yet don't know how it is. 

Go to top