Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 65)

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@Pinks:Thnchu yaar am glad u lykd them!!

@Justin:Yaar i knw i hope they dont disappoint us, am watching Bachana Ai Haseeno, the song Jogi Mahi wud be so apt for RagVir and ya the vdo Pinks posted its lovely i missed on the epi  but then loved the song its so lovely and apt i wanna c some quality scenes between RagVir and then remembering abt each other not Anmol Anamika but as Ranvir and Ragini i love the tunr of Jogi Mahi!!!
And tht pic is lovely thanks saved it!!

This is the final Banner just finished for the ff AnJaan (RagVir stry wud begin next chapter hopefully)

ANJAAN

LINK:http://i38.tinypic.com/befxtz.png

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 05 October 2008 at 5:53am

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Shagun you want to kill us with ur beautiful banners.
Just heard Jogi Mahi after you recommended. So what exactly is going on in the song. I just know ranbir ends up dumping minisha. And who r those two cute kids? And yes the tune is addictive.The only time the serial has gone beyond my expectations has to be the car scene. I so didn't imagine them laughing like that.

Have you read prettylady ff? I love her style of writing though she hasn't been seen on the board for a long time.

This pic of ragvirs is so beautiful. Just love them in it. 

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I think ya she left her ff midway thts my fav sigg too u can use if u want for promotion and also if u lyk i lobe tht pic of  RagVir

Ya he dumps her then he dumps bips to,but he actually falls for dipika but then she is honest wid him doesnt believe in manages and dumps him rather he sees Minisha and Bips and realise wht they wud have gone through, he goes back , first to Minisha's place her hubby meets him and he sees her 2 identical twins!! Her hubby knocks him out when he introduces himself Mini is out of town tht time, he tells her minis frnd told him abt Raj few years back and tells him how Mini has changed she doesnt have time  to talk abt love watch movies she is perfect but whenever he tries cming near her to talk she goes, he says he wanna c her happy and tells him to go back but raj doesnt he tells her hubby ur the Raj he thinks this fellow has lost it ( Actually Mini was waiting for mr Raj Malhotra of DDLJ, ranvir;s name is Raj but her husband has all the qualities of Raj) now ranv he makes frnd with the guy who is gonna marry mahi(minisha's hubby) and then he goes to the place anyhow he manages to talk to her asks 4 forgiveness n then also tells her why she is punishing her hubby tells her the whole thing tht her hubby kns everything wht happ betwen them and he is stil waiting for her he is her man of dreams her raj whom she always dreamt off, Mahi who initially shuts him off sayin she loves her hubby but its not necce to express  tht time he tells her everything when he is going her hubby Jogi enters and seems guilty he goes down and the song begins its basically how they finally break the ice and also forgive Ranvir !!

If such scene comes between RagVir where Ranvir express and asks for forgiveness from Ragini  if he rejects or becomes dejects or shallow for accepting her instantly wud b fun to watch na!! wht say!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the story. If ranveer hesitates,reject etc he better be ready to go down on his knees and beg for forgivenessWink And keep saying sorry and pataofying her till we forgive him.Tongue I just hope we get to see something watchable this week. Last episode sucked.
rano- Goldie
rano-
rano-

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

@Pinks:Thnchu yaar am glad u lykd them!!

@Justin:Yaar i knw i hope they dont disappoint us, am watching Bachana Ai Haseeno, the song Jogi Mahi wud be so apt for RagVir and ya the vdo Pinks posted its lovely i missed on the epi  but then loved the song its so lovely and apt i wanna c some quality scenes between RagVir and then remembering abt each other not Anmol Anamika but as Ranvir and Ragini i love the tunr of Jogi Mahi!!!
And tht pic is lovely thanks saved it!!

This is the final Banner just finished for the ff AnJaan (RagVir stry wud begin next chapter hopefully)

ANJAAN

LINK:http://i38.tinypic.com/befxtz.png

Luv,

Shagun

Hey Shagun,

Was wondering why you didn't include the pic of Salekh from the wedding fair on the left side of the banner.  the banner would have been more nice and balanced if you had done that.  Or did you include the pic shown for a reason?Wink  Thanks for your effort and time to make the banner.

Edited by priya*** - 05 October 2008 at 8:14am
palakashi Groupbie
palakashi
palakashi

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hey i hrd dat in sbs dat ranvir will reject raagini
no god i luv dem

dey r so sweet
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@justin: ya i saw the new promo the same promo taj mahal one but with sme difference was Ranvir shouting Anamika and a female voice over repeats "Khoobsurti se pyaar karne wali Nazrein kya Pyar main chupi Khubsurti dekh paayengi"Embarrassed
Embarrassed
@Priya: No re no particular reason,
Ohh tht i thought the pic i used of SadAlekh wud look more lovely rather than the other one also i didnt have Salekh's (Solo pic frm wediding fair) Aur in tht ff Sadhna is shown more wearing western na so thought this pic wud be perfectEmbarrassed

@Palakashi:Yep i heard and posted the updte too but they said "Humne Suna Hain" they did not assure or said we know that!!

Btw guys HUMTUM banner siggy i have changed a bit changed the middle pic coz the previous one didnt come out tht well in there have updtd behind but here is the mdified sig!!
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

Luv,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 05 October 2008 at 11:05am
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged

The banner looks really good.

Shagun this is the photo u were talking about right. Parul looks absolutely gorgeous.

Go to top