Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 61)

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Eva do you mean that raginis future story will be from taal. Could be a possibility. But they haven't even met yet forget falling in love. So will the 2 families end up fighting before or after these two get to know about each other?

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Well,

I dont think its exactly Taal, i seriously Wwant Vasu to get dues of her so called chalaki, she wudnt change easily and why only good ppl suffer always i think Ranvir wud accept and has to prove himself that he is worth and he deserves Ragini and they r together also i think they wud drag but then meeting scenes, emotional scenes, realization scenes wud defo be a treat!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Shagun I think if now they show him hesitating because of raginis color, its going to make his character look extremely shallow. I mean in yesterdays epi he forgave her so easily. So if he can be so understanding and loving to someone he hasn't even met, he better not end up breaking raginis heart. If he ends up hesitating due to thae fact that she is his bhabhis sister, now that I'll be able to understand. And yes I am dying to see those scenes.
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by just_in

Eva do you mean that raginis future story will be from taal. Could be a possibility. But they haven't even met yet forget falling in love. So will the 2 families end up fighting before or after these two get to know about each other?

not.. not entirely like Taal but the love story could be like Taal movie.
Raghini probably feels disappointed with Ranveer, follows her career path in dancing and will meet some nice chap who will help her in her career and probably falls for her too.. But her heart is only for Ranveer/Anmol...
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

not.. not entirely like Taal but the love story could be like Taal movie.
Raghini probably feels disappointed with Ranveer, follows her career path in dancing and will meet some nice chap who will help her in her career and probably falls for her too.. But her heart is only for Ranveer/Anmol...

Oh! You know i never even thought about what would happen to her dance after the tajmahotsav. You are right that could actually end up being the start of a career and her independence but i doubt the directors will take such a route or maybe they will end up surprising us.
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yes but in Taal Akshay Khanna waited for his father to accept and do nothing i dont want Ranvir to lyk tht rather he shd stand for his lady love not over the top not revolt but do something that his character gets more stronger and is loved by all.....
I dnt mind Maine Pyaar Kiya types thing happening wud be highly unrealistic but chalega rather daudega lolzz!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Oh ya shagun, Akshayes role totally disappeared after that. I don't want that to happen to Ranveer. I need to see some interaction between those two. Its already irritating me that he has to consult with sadhna about every decision he takes about Anamika. Maine pyar kiya situation would be perfect, hopefully with neither of their families to intervene.
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Yep yaar MPK wud be apt na!!

A love triangle in store for Ranvir-Ragini in 'Bidaai'

A%20love%20triangle%20in%20store%20for%20Ranvir-Ragini%20in%20Bidaai

For a while, 'Bidaai' viewers have been eagerly awaiting to see what happens when Ranvir and Ragini meet as Anmol and Anamika. However, the man behind 'Bidaai' Rajan Shahi has decided to get a new twist in the story by introducing a third angle to Ranvir-Ragini romance. On the show Ragini's mom and grand-mom are eager that she meets a prospective groom and a new character will be introduced into the show.

Actor Manish Nagdev will be introduced as Shishir on the show and he will be attracted towards Ragini. On other hand, Malti and Avni are busy spying on Ranvir and Ragini and are plotting to expose their relationship in front of their respective families. Destiny takes a new turn for Ragini.

So whom will she end up with, Ranvir or Shishir? Well, it is something you will have to wait and watch, and fans can only hope that this time her 'Babul ka Sapna' of 'Bidaai' comes true.

A love triangle in store for Ranvir-Ragini in 'Bidaai'

For a while, 'Bidaai' viewers have been eagerly awaiting to see what happens when Ranvir and Ragini meet as Anmol and Anamika. However, the man behind 'Bidaai' Rajan Shahi has decided to get a new twist in the story by introducing a third angle to Ranvir-Ragini romance. On the show Ragini's mom and grand-mom are eager that she meets a prospective groom and a new character will be introduced into the show.

Actor Manish Nagdev will be introduced as Shishir on the show and he will be attracted towards Ragini. On other hand, Malti and Avni are busy spying on Ranvir and Ragini and are plotting to expose their relationship in front of their respective families. Destiny takes a new turn for Ragini.

So whom will she end up with, Ranvir or Shishir? Well, it is something you will have to wait and watch, and fans can only hope that this time her 'Babul ka Sapna' of 'Bidaai' comes true.

Luv,

Shagun

Go to top