Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
I know Just in Sonal's RagVir ff is just too good, u missed yesterday's episode right? It was a nyc episode overall and today's precap Sadhna tells Ranvir that Ragini didnt knew he was Anmol and she loved him a lot!! Also starting wala RagVir scene was nyc really!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I saw yesterdays episode but was too broken hearted. I was actually scared that their roles were going to be decreased again. I remembered when ranveer came back ragini was nowhere to be seen for around 3 weeks. And I totally loved parul yesterday. Her performance was so subtle. Thanks for the pics. Looks like things r looking up. And u were right ragini looked really simple and elegant in the promo.

sweet_shagun thumbnail
I know and she was wearing Saree for the first time right i have seen her in Saree first time, i hope this time they show enough of RagVir and also Saalekh it wud be good, i lykd yesterday's episode the simplicity with which the episode went was beautiful seriously!!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in thumbnail
I usually don't fall for couples just characters. I have no idea why I have fallen for ranveer ragini so hard. I don't even have a fav bollywood couple. But I'm simply in love with ragvir.😳 For the first time I can understand why even when the hero behaves like a creep the audience still wants the couple together. 😆
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Just In: Happens yaar thats the thing but then looking at Ranvir's point of view he isnt wrong, i am not justifying whatever he did is right its not actually but then now he has to cope up with all the things which he did and which were wrong, he is also in Pain he loves tht grl but his brain is pushing his heart back actually his beloved mother's words are holding him back!!

ANyways am uploading Yesterday';s first RagVir scene on Youtube if u want!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in thumbnail
Oh I totally know he is not wrong and I've even fallen for the character now. First I was in love with Ragvir only ( don't ask me why but when kinshuk and parul come together they just gel) but now I am starting to like ranveers character. I like characters with flaws. When he told sadi that I feel like the biggest fool on this earth, I could totally relate to him. What I mean is I could forgive him murder right now because I just want to see those two together.😳
sweet_shagun thumbnail
The best part about the entire situation is he was angry as he thought what his mom said was right, unlike other shows he was seeing his Bhaiya and Bhabi celebrating KC, and he missed his anamika, also he thinks he has been cheated if he knws the truth it wud b Vasu who wud be left alone not Sadhna coz its said if u r right in the end u wud win Vasu has always been wrong but the things happened in her favour because it has hidden the happiness of the people she was playing games wid be it Aalekh ,Ranvir, or Sadhna and now RagVir together, I love the offscreen presence of the four of them together their comfort level shows!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in thumbnail
Thanks for uploading the first ragvir scene would love to watch it again.😳 So you think he will be imagining her everywhere now or am I going too ahead.😉  
Gotta go . Bye. Take care.
Edited by just_in - 15 years ago
sweet_shagun thumbnail
I wud be happy if he does, i predicted long time back wud love to see Tum Se Hi playing and he sees Ragini everywhere Around him... On second thoughts while his way to airport(if he leaves) i want the entire scene to b der it wud be just amazing and wonderful treat of ppl lyk us lolzzz!! Anyways have kept the vdo for upload will provide the link as soon as its processed!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in thumbnail
I know I remembered your prediction. I have such a huge smile on my face. 😃