Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 21)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Ranvir being devdas - i think i can imagine that LOL

Ranvir is a type of guy who is very open, what you see is what you get - jolly, upbeat person etc - so the dard Sonia will give him, is gonna shock him to the core IMO

I think Ragini is also a open person, who falls in love quickly coz she is very genuine and also in how she views ppl, no bad word for anyone, she is like Ranvir in a way Smile

How can Ragi play a lil hard to get - maybe she thinks its wrong to be with Ranvir coz he is a Rajvansh and they are sort of related now through Salekh, or she finds out what Ranvir said about her at the reception Confused

Edited by Lennie - 30 May 2008 at 6:50pm

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
i wud prefer a situation when she finds out wht ranvir said abt her at the reception...
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I wouldnt be surprised if Vasu mentions it again and she knows/sees Ragini listening nearby Confused
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lennie

I wouldnt be surprised if Vasu mentions it again and she knows/sees Ragini listening nearby Confused

oh yes thats a very much possible scenario...that wud make ranvir all the more fall for ragini later and he will run around herLOL

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
^ i agree LOL

Ranvir does seem like a romantic guy - doing all the little things for the girl he loves Wink
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
2nd June episode

I am liking Devar/Bhabhi relationship - Ranvir wants Sadi to teach Sonia all the values and culture, and how to cook etc
Ranvir thinks she's perfect

I dont get Ranvir, the qualities he wants in a wife, Sonia hasnt got them, i understand he fell for Sonia firstly coz of how pretty she is and then they got on well and it progressed but for being a Patni, she isnt right for him and the family esp as we know she is gold-digger but other then that she hasnt got a clue on values and the culture and also cooking.
And as Ranvir pointed out he wants someone like Sadi, who to him is perfect coz she knows Values/culture and how to do things and cook.
I say Ranvir there is someone like Sadi and its Ragini Wink Smile

Sadi comes to know that Ranvir doesnt know that Sonia smokes Confused

Ragini speak - say something to Dolly, dont tolerate her harsh words and abuse

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
hey guys... how's R&R progression?
i wonder what will happen if Ranvir know about Sonia bad plan??? and what Vasu will think about Sadhna vs Sonia?

I think it is better if Vasu knows first about Sonia's wicked plan.. and i want to see how she manipulates Sonia's plan to rid her off from Rajvansh. MAYBE in doing so she has to say ... Ranvir's marriage to Sonia cant be happen due to her promise to Sadhna to get Raghini for him Confused

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Eva JQ

I think it is better if Vasu knows first about Sonia's wicked plan.. and i want to see how she manipulates Sonia's plan to rid her off from Rajvansh. MAYBE in doing so she has to say ... Ranvir's marriage to Sonia cant be happen due to her promise to Sadhna to get Raghini for him Confused

wow i wud love this scenario...but i doubt this wud happen

Go to top