Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 17)

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by yipee

eva , lennie muaah to u both for coming up with such wonderful thoughts..i so agree Embarrassed

muaaahhhh to you to yipee..

I cant think any lovey dovey idea.. I just want Raghini to give her parents a good life. Being successful and recognized dancer means a lot for someone like Raghini who is rejected by many men because of skin colour.Wink.

I agree, thats why i want a guy (Ranvir) to fall for her first, we need to see a man fall in love with her and look beyond her skin colour

agreedWink..

lets say..He falls for Raghini but Raghini backs off and says this cant be right. I meant he has a steady gf and she is beautiful, smart and sexy and if he wants her there must be sauda or something behind of it. Not in negative way but many men rejected her but why Ranvir is so interested in her now?

I can imagine how difficult Ranvir will have to go to be with herEmbarrassed. I want to see Ranvir true feeling when she rejects him  not because Vasu or anyone else but because she doesnt feel anything for him as yet. Embarrassed.

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

off topic:

luv this number...
kaate nahi katate ye din ye raat from Mr India film (1987).. Embarrassed ..nice sweet song

i also love that song, its on my Mp3 player Big smile

Imagine Ragini/Ranvir dancing on this number Wink LOL

i love Anil Kapoor and i watch most of his film...Wink

but this song is brilliant... if raghini/ranvir dance on this number... it could be Ranvir's dream because the male singer first said ' I love you' to his duet singer.. so then it will be Ranvir who falls for her LOLLOLLOL

I dont know how Sri Devi could stand with those hays and straw. If i were her.. I'd scratching all over my body while dancing LOL.. because its too itchy LOL n i have sensitive skinCryLOL

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
^ I do like Anil Kapoor, not a fan but he is one of the best actors in Bollywood, i have to say Anil/Sridevi are one of my fave jodi in Bollywood, its funny coz now she is married to his elder brother Boney Kapoor and she is his bhabhi LOL

Only Ranvir could have thoughts like that at first, so yeah he could fall for her first Wink LOL
Imagine a scenerio where Ranvir/Ragini are stuck somewhere and it starts to rain and they find shelter LOL Wink

LOL LOL Eva about Sridevi and straws
mesmerized Goldie
mesmerized
mesmerized

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged

eva , lennie muaah to u both for coming up with such wonderful thoughts..i so agree Embarrassed

I cant think any lovey dovey idea.. I just want Raghini to give her parents a good life. Being successful and recognized dancer means a lot for someone like Raghini who is rejected by many men because of skin colour.Wink.

I agree, thats why i want a guy (Ranvir) to fall for her first, we need to see a man fall in love with her and look beyond her skin colour

agreedWink..

lets say..He falls for Raghini but Raghini backs off and says this cant be right. I meant he has a steady gf and she is beautiful, smart and sexy and if he wants her there must be sauda or something behind of it. Not in negative way but many men rejected her but why Ranvir is so interested in her now?

I can imagine how difficult Ranvir will have to go to be with herEmbarrassed. I want to see Ranvir true feeling when she rejects him  not because Vasu or anyone else but because she doesnt feel anything for him as yet. Embarrassed.

SOUNDS MEANLOL but yeah dts wat i want to c happen... i mean i love ranvir but he has to learn the true meaning of life...+ he said mean fings abt ragini...so he needs s taste ov his own medicineTongue

mesmerized Goldie
mesmerized
mesmerized

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
hi.... everyone.... i was getting alittle bored so i thought id make a siggie....

I havent made 1 in a long time Confused ..... so its a bit rusty LOL .... but hope u like it.... and please...feel free to use Embarrassed

farhana Big smile

mesmerized Goldie
mesmerized
mesmerized

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged

off topic:

luv this number...
kaate nahi katate ye din ye raat from Mr India film (1987).. Embarrassed ..nice sweet song

i also love that song, its on my Mp3 player Big smile

Imagine Ragini/Ranvir dancing on this number Wink LOL

i love Anil Kapoor and i watch most of his film...Wink

but this song is brilliant... if raghini/ranvir dance on this number... it could be Ranvir's dream because the male singer first said ' I love you' to his duet singer.. so then it will be Ranvir who falls for her LOLLOLLOL

I dont know how Sri Devi could stand with those hays and straw. If i were her.. I'd scratching all over my body while dancing LOL.. because its too itchy LOL n i have sensitive skinCryLOL

anil kapoor is realli funni.... i loved him in welcome ...so funni....

yeah the song is ok.....

i think the song chori chori from the film Phool Aur Angaar (very very very oldLOL) suits our cute ragvir jodiEmbarrassed

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mesmerized

agreedWink..

SOUNDS MEANLOL but yeah dts wat i want to c happen... i mean i love ranvir but he has to learn the true meaning of life...+ he said mean fings abt ragini...so he needs s taste ov his own medicineTongue

Yes, i have to agree - that Ranvir has to learn the true meaning of life and true meaning of a person, not just judge how they look and what they are but who they are and look beyond a person's appearence

Ragini is pretty and Ranvir will one day will realise this and say it as well Big smile

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mesmerized

hi.... everyone.... i was getting alittle bored so i thought id make a siggie....

I havent made 1 in a long time Confused ..... so its a bit rusty LOL .... but hope u like it.... and please...feel free to use Embarrassed

farhana Big smile

Lovely siggy and esp good use of words Clap Clap - and also your own siggy you are using Clap

Go to top