Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 16)

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
eva , lennie muaah to u both for coming up with such wonderful thoughts..i so agree Embarrassed

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by Eva JQ

my opinion...

When Raghini starts to dance, she becomes someone else. She is confident, happy and very focus. She shows her emotionn and feeling through her dance movement and facial expression..

you can feel it if she is happy or sad..there is a beauty in it and I hope Ranvir will see her performance.

I think her way of dancing is how Raghini is channeling her feeling and emotions. If she knew the competition was rigged I think she'd feel gutted. She might perform a sad dance or something. If Ranvir saw this, he felt for her and tried to cheer her up again Smile

Well said about Ragini and the way she dances Embarrassed

Totally when Ragini dances you can feel the emotions in her dancing etc, and i am sure everyone would just stare in awe at her esp the way she dances - lets hope something like this happens so Ranvir can just watchher dancing and be taken by her in her dance Embarrassed

And if she was sad about something, she can channel her feelings through a sad dance/song that would be just great to watch Smile - kinda reminds me of Madhuri Dixit in Aaja Nachle when she's dancing to O Re Piya

thanks Len Embarrassed.. I hope Ranvir will see her passion and her talent. I love to see him just cant take his eyes off her.. Come on Raghini.. use your talent to tell others.. You're beautiful and talented no matter what people say.. They cant break you down... Embarrassed

that would be lovely if she can dance like madhuri dixitEmbarrassed.. Madhuri Dixit is one of my fave dancers.. love almost all her movies like Ram Lakhan, Dil, Dil To Pagal Hai, Devdas.

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yipee

eva , lennie muaah to u both for coming up with such wonderful thoughts..i so agree Embarrassed

muaaahhhh to you to yipee..

I cant think any lovey dovey idea.. I just want Raghini to give her parents a good life. Being successful and recognized dancer means a lot for someone like Raghini who is rejected by many men because of skin colour.Wink.

Edited by Eva JQ - 17 May 2008 at 7:05pm
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Thanks Smile 

I just want Ranvir to be taken by Ragini when she dances and they way she dances Smile

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

thanks Len Embarrassed.. I hope Ranvir will see her passion and her talent. I love to see him just cant take his eyes off her.. That would be just so sweet if that happened, we do want a scene where Ran ir cant take his eyes of her Embarrassed

Come on Raghini.. use your talent to tell others.. You're beautiful and talented no matter what people say.. They cant break you down... Embarrassed

that would be lovely if she can dance like madhuri dixitEmbarrassed.. Madhuri Dixit is one of my fave dancers.. love almost all her movies like Ram Lakhan, Dil, Dil To Pagal Hai, Devdas. Madhuri is one my faves as well - beautiful woman and dancer and that lovely smile Embarrassed

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

muaaahhhh to you to yipee..

I cant think any lovey dovey idea.. I just want Raghini to give her parents a good life. Being successful and recognized dancer means a lot for someone like Raghini who is rejected by many men because of skin colour.Wink.

I agree, thats why i want a guy (Ranvir) to fall for her first, we need to see a man fall in love with her and look beyond her skin colour

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
off topic:

luv this number...
kaate nahi katate ye din ye raat from Mr India film (1987).. Embarrassed ..nice sweet song

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

off topic:

luv this number...
kaate nahi katate ye din ye raat from Mr India film (1987).. Embarrassed ..nice sweet song

i also love that song, its on my Mp3 player Big smile

Imagine Ragini/Ranvir dancing on this number Wink LOL

Edited by Lennie - 18 May 2008 at 4:53pm

Go to top