Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 140)

just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Thank u shagun. Embarrassed Got to go now. Where were u yesterday? R u going to be here in the evening. Do u have any idea when this blackout is going to get over. And yes lets discuss their happy scenes. I seriously love their cute fights the most.

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged
@Justin- Yep today evening wud b here, most probably,yesterday hsp kept me bsy!! Yeah we can analyse old coincidential and phone convos like this i loved it the way she says i think abt u only throughout and he was exicted,but i habe uploaded the part i hab its till the time he switches the phone off hope it wud be fyn!!

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=tA6ekBMJl48

The Video Is Being Processed!! Wud be done shortly!!

Luv,

Shagun
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@Shugz:D siggy id nice i said it already & when will my request get completed me waiting since 2 long Angry LOL

@just_in:I know Ranvir was so cute in that scene like a small kiddo Embarrassed Embarrassed

The blackout thing is net week from 17th al the shows will show new epi.
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Guy's let me know the videos u want wud rip and upload will b back later!!

Anyways also one more thing can someone help me out with the date of the episode scene where Ranvir is in black and Ragini in white, as far as i remember she had come to Rajvansh house and she accidently went to Ranvir's room, after Vasu's room i dont habe dis scene if anyone can help me out wud be gr8!!

Luv,

Shagun
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Everyone that created the VMs, good job! Clap

Wow, I've only been gone two days and I can't even find my last post on this thread. It's good to know that you guys are keeping up with the forum even though Bidaai isn't on during the weekends.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

Guy's let me know the videos u want wud rip and upload will b back later!!

Anyways also one more thing can someone help me out with the date of the episode scene where Ranvir is in black and Ragini in white, as far as i remember she had come to Rajvansh house and she accidently went to Ranvir's room, after Vasu's room i dont habe dis scene if anyone can help me out wud be gr8!!

Luv,

Shagun

It's from August 18th. It's in the third part of that episode so I've uploaded the entire third part.

http://www.justupit.com/get.php?id=301f04c9195ebdb43300a22a5266545b
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Beautiful sig, Shugs!Clap

I finished watching Thurs epi and I just felt terribly bad for Ranvir throughout....One of my fav. bits was when Mamaji sees him scrambling to get Vinu's bail outside the courthouse....I loved how they just showed him watching.....and then when Ranvir realizes, he goes over and tries to explain what happened and Mamaji just listens quietly watching him for a second, and then leaves....I thought that was a really good scene! And I also liked the way Ranvir handled the call from Malti.....the different emotions that he felt in that moment from happiness that Ragi's engagement didn't happen to concern for Vinu were well portrayed!

And I loved that split second reaction that Ragi had when Aalekh tells everyone that Malti was the one who called Ranvir for help....and the way Sadi kept looking at her too.....a very subtle yet powerful way of depicting her reaction.

And one of the other best moments was when Ranvir, Sadi, Aalekh are in the car and Sadi thanks Ranvir for everything....and he replies, "Anything for you, Bhabhi...." and then whispers softly, "....and your family".....that was really sweet!

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@Rahm- Thanks a lot for the scene yaar i was looking for it, i didnt knew when tht scene was aired though had watched the epi..... am thinking ways to cut Vasu's not so important start part lolzz!!1

@Anu- I knw yaar, also the scene i lykd was when he hugs Aalekh and cries felt bad for him he doesnt deserve this, not even for walking away from TM.... not this kind atleast....... anyways u have mentioned my fav scenes i really lykd when he said anything for you and softly ur family  sigh i wish sooner her family becomes his family!! Ya thanks glad u lykd the sig.. as usual wonderful analysisClapClap

Btw

Just saw a promo, saw it midway, Just was able to see the "Love is in the air"  (Initial RagVir Promo scenes) Where Sadhna Keeps RagVir's hands together.... And Voiceover, Some special moments, which you musthave missed catch it again on Monday, 10th Nov 08, from 7-10 PM IST, They show RagVir(new logo image wid TM, Ranvir Walking towards Ragini) May B whole story of RagVir wid Saalekh being cupid might be shown or whole story so far or post TM am not sure but 2mrw gonna be good promo vdo let me c if any1 can record it, i have request plzz post the vdo coz if we want some must watch scenes we can get it.... (plus i wnt be able to catch it up)

Luv,

Shagu

Edited by sweet_shagun - 09 November 2008 at 10:07am

Go to top