Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 140)

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@Rahm- Thanks a lot for the scene yaar i was looking for it, i didnt knew when tht scene was aired though had watched the epi..... am thinking ways to cut Vasu's not so important start part lolzz!!1

@Anu- I knw yaar, also the scene i lykd was when he hugs Aalekh and cries felt bad for him he doesnt deserve this, not even for walking away from TM.... not this kind atleast....... anyways u have mentioned my fav scenes i really lykd when he said anything for you and softly ur family  sigh i wish sooner her family becomes his family!! Ya thanks glad u lykd the sig.. as usual wonderful analysisClapClap

Btw

Just saw a promo, saw it midway, Just was able to see the "Love is in the air"  (Initial RagVir Promo scenes) Where Sadhna Keeps RagVir's hands together.... And Voiceover, Some special moments, which you musthave missed catch it again on Monday, 10th Nov 08, from 7-10 PM IST, They show RagVir(new logo image wid TM, Ranvir Walking towards Ragini) May B whole story of RagVir wid Saalekh being cupid might be shown or whole story so far or post TM am not sure but 2mrw gonna be good promo vdo let me c if any1 can record it, i have request plzz post the vdo coz if we want some must watch scenes we can get it.... (plus i wnt be able to catch it up)

Luv,

Shagu

Edited by sweet_shagun - 09 November 2008 at 10:07am

waiting Goldie
waiting
waiting

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Shagun .. ur a doll!!!
so finally there is a promo .. fantastic!!
that means we'll get bidaai on monday .. praise  the lord Tongue

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Waiting- i dunno whether we wud c fresh episodes or not yaar but surely Reliving RagVir moments i dont mind because their story is indeed beautiful and love it !!

Luv,

Shagun
waiting Goldie
waiting
waiting

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

Waiting- i dunno whether we wud c fresh episodes or not yaar but surely Reliving RagVir moments i dont mind because their story is indeed beautiful and love it !!

Luv,

Shagun

I totaly agree! :p
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

@nureat I liked all those scenes also.

@ shagun how about ripping that part where he names her anamika. Sorry for coming in late, guests in.
 Thanks for the video.Loved it .

@Shruti looking at the avi and sig I am guessing ur request has been met.Wink

Edited by just_in - 09 November 2008 at 10:38am
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
^^Yaar nyc idea but i dont have tht scene, where he names her anamika need to chk i dnt have that scene where he saves her name as anamika, i had watched it during the epi but dnt have it... However  does anyone remember this scene, both Ranvir is driving and Ragini is walking along the road they pass each other without realising that they have passed each other's way in each other's thought's this happened post Phone convo i dnt recollect when was this scene aired!!

Luv,

Shagun
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Sorry no idea. Is it after she accepts to be friends with him.Confused
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I dont know, as far as my memory lane goes, the scene is post their acceptance of friendship i have that episode when she asks for 24 hrs time to decide about their frndship but am not getting tht scene i cant remember when exactly it was.... But it was a beautiful scene a relationship which started as coincidence and where destiny played a cruticial role in bumping two individuals bumping on and off into each other is simply beautiful and the way character graph goes is lovely!!
Is there any other scene you guys want?

Luv,

Shagun

Go to top