Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 136)

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged
@Jiya- U suceeded  while making that VM its beautiful, I knw i love Ranvir Alekh scenes its beautiful seriously... The bond of love affection trust , respect and charming bond is absolutely nyc to watch something we hardly c, after BBB, its Bidaai which has potrayed such a thick bond with such beauty and simplicity!!

Luv,

Shagun

laughing doll Goldie
laughing doll
laughing doll

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 3:05am | IP Logged
hello friends....i made some siggies of RR.....also posted them in creation gallery....hope u like them......

laughing doll Goldie
laughing doll
laughing doll

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 3:06am | IP Logged

laughing doll Goldie
laughing doll
laughing doll

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged
laughing doll Goldie
laughing doll
laughing doll

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged

RR ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love them!!

ANJANA IF-Rockerz
ANJANA
ANJANA

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Completely agree After BBB, Bidaai is the only Serial which shows Relationship sooooooooo strong,I just love BBB and l love Bidaai little more Than BBB
waiting Goldie
waiting
waiting

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

@waiting-

Here is the picture The one used by Justin is my creation as i modified and had made a matching siggy, avi and profile image as well!!

@Jiya- OMG ur so right... I love the relationship Aalekh and Ranvir share truely an epitome am right now watching ur VM(its loading wud be back wid my comments)

@Anjaana- Well i wanna c some beautiful moments between RagVir post marriage(offcourse wid each other).... And the writers i have faith in completely they wud make some beautiful romantic/lighthearted moments between the two (i am hoping) phone and also the pendant.....

@Justin- Wud make the VM tonite am still confused about the song!!

@Sonal- Am on my way to read ur ff.... I need downloadble MP3 version

@Shru- Lolzz what to say i knw  our discussions never end... Tum se hi was the biggest discussion ever......lolzzz Ya u siggy chor the time i say u dnt u have to chori tht siggy.... Jokes apart i also loved the scene when simultaneously both RagVir's foot hit the stone!!

Luv,

Shagun

Thanks Shagun!!  ur the best!!!! :)
just_in IF-Dazzler
just_in
just_in

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
@Shagun that was one long post.LOL Well after the TM I've liked quite a lot of scenes that have had ragi in it. And lately the vasu-ranveer convo after ragveer have their phone convo and in the last epi the in the car when he tells sadi to take care of ragi and also when he says anything for u and ur family. Also liked satyen one-liner to vasu and ragis decision to stand up for her family. The only reason mama and mami could retort back to vasu was because of ragis statements then which now I think she made in the heat of the moment because she didn't seem so sure in the last epi.

@yipee : She played a negative character in kayamath. I was shocked when I saw her.Shocked I think she made an appearance around 22 may 2007, don't know for sure. 

@jiya these r the parts I liked: when ranveer saves alekh from falling down (that whole sequence) the words of the song r very apt. Also the scene where alekh comes in the office and sits on the chair. In the end when alekh wipes ranveers tears, the words and the scenes mix well.

@Laughing doll welcome to the thread and keep coming in and posting.

Go to top