Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~ *Ranvir/Ragini - Appreciation Thread* ~ (Page 135)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Ok c ya later just_in.....dont forget to read my ff as i'll be updating it today. Wink

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@Sonal- Your FF is lovely i read it again.... It wud increase RagViritis or can b a cure too... coz its addictive........Please update Next Part soon...

Alright guys lets discuss our fav scene post TM

Mine were:
1)Ragini's Pain she looks at the door, post tm, and Ranvir alone realises that it was Ragini all the time around him and he did not recognize her, also the dream sequence(coz RagVir were together)

2)Ranvir Ragini in their room thinking about eachother aaoge Jab tum Ohh Saajna Plays and they remember their momens with each other, also the office scene where Ranvir shouts and then calls up to hear Ragini's voice but Hungs up thinking what she must have thought i left just like that..

3)After the misunderstanding Ranvir calls up Ragini so that she answers him but they still rnt able to talk as he disconnects before she picks!

4)Scene where he is driving and sees a Sad Ragini walking by and thinks she didnt seemed alright.... He realised it just having a glance look at her which was beautiful.....and Ragini on her way back remember's Ranvir n her Mulakat During Janmasthami

5)KC episode Saalekh Scenes and also other couples celebrating KC, and also Ranvir watching his bhaiya and bhabhi celebrating KC and remembering his Anamia

6)Sadhna tells Ranvir about the fact Ragini never knew that he was Anmol and also the fact she loved him from bottom of her heart....

7)Ranvir getting ready to go for Swiserland, and remembers Ragini, his dad comes and advices him, the whole start to end Airport scene.... His final acceptance and followed by the scene where he goes back  to Sharma house for asking for forgiveness..... and returns where as Ragini enters as she hears Ranvir's voice, and Mamaji tells her the truth that Ranvir had indeed come....and she goes inside her room remembering her moments wid Ranvir... the part when Ranvir cmes back after Vasu says Ranvir wont ever be back.... Ranvir wid Saalekh where he tells the truth tht he loves Ragini and asks for forgiveness

8)Both the brothers trying to pataao bhabhi that was indeed a cute scene a must watch kinda....... Also Plan of Ranvir and Aalekh's exicution of bringing Ragini out... Ranvir Cm scene where he confesses he loves Ragini, also the scene where aalekh gives a miss call and Ranvir is delighted to go!!

9)The Proposal scene which was one of the most beautiful scene loved it the way he started and was glued till the end... was simply beautiful also the scene where Ragini takes a decision and Ranvir comes to knw  that his mother came on TM day and insulted his lady love's family.Aalekh Mamaji scene was beautiful loved the bond!!

10)The Ultimate Ranvir Vasu confontration scene- Again simple dialgoues with some meanings the best part was Ranvir seeing the truth of his mother and not pointing fingers,within the boundries of a son he respectfully replies her makes you feel bad for him...

11)RagVir scene phone convo where they both feel each other's pain and Ragini tells him about the Engagement and Ranvir is broken... Also the scene between Ranvir and Vasu where Ranvir tells Vasu he has already lost His love and also that he has never come across  a girl like Ragini who sacrificed her love for her family!!

12)Ranvir is in the office and prays that Ragini shd get the happiness, and Ragini calls up Sadhna and asks for Ranvir's life, she says how wud be hearing ur engagement news which brings tears in her eyes

13)Ranvir hugs Aalekh and cries that he lost his love something which was beautiful, Ranvir's attempt(though faliure) to prove Vinu innocent, Ranvir assuring Vinu he trusts him, Mamaji giving back to Vasu, Ragini's phone returning and the emotional hug wid her sister, and the scene where Sadhna returns the phone and Ranvir says he understands!!

These were almost someof my most fav post TM scenes before that all RagVir scenes hab been my fav seriously

@Just In-I knw tht car scene they actually were all alone and was cute..... they didnt realise the color of their dresses, loved all RagVir scenes they were after all beautifully scripted and enacted na!!

@Sonal- Spy ji u better be more active here..... Acha That song seems beautiful ur right the lyrics suit RagVir situation awsome simply awsome wud try finding and hearing it.....

Chalo guys gtg cya later, And Anu wud drop in for your analysis, and guys do share your fav scene post TM ..... and lets analyse them.... Pre TM scenes we can keep for next weekend what say?

Luv,

Shagun
waiting Goldie
waiting
waiting

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Just_in and Shuagun. Can you guys pls post that picture ?

Waiting :)
ANJANA IF-Rockerz
ANJANA
ANJANA

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Shagun You covered all beautiful scenes in one single post Fantastic,can't wait to see Ragini-Ranvir's Romantic scenes post marriage.

And i want Ranvir to give Ragini that Phone back on their 1st Night(going wild),That will be sooooooooo sweet
ANJANA IF-Rockerz
ANJANA
ANJANA

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Shagun You are perfect doctor Thse are the symptons suffered by Most of Bidaains ,Can't get rid of Ragvirities even by watching there Scenes Again and again,Its very deep and complicated Problem
waiting Goldie
waiting
waiting

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
guys, no promo yet :(
im missing Ragveer already .. pata nahi weekend kaise niklega ..
btw, Shagun -- when is the VM coming??

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
@just_in:I think i didn't disappeared. Even during exams couldn't resist viting RagVir threadLOLLOL Exams are over they went good now me back in actionWink

I remember watching her in Kayamath. She was there in WRWMK also.

I loved that car scene. Ranvir telling Sadna anything for you & ur family. We could feel his painCryCry

Whether there is a blackout or not we will come to know next week till then w will have to wait & watch.

After Ragini finds out about Ranvir helping Vinu she is completely shocked.

About Shishur, i don't think he will be out so soon. He will be there till the end unti lRagVir unite.

@jiya:About coming up next, as you said things would get worse. Ranvir won't find out about Naveen/Avni so soon. As Aalekh has overheard the conversation he wud spill the beans to Sadna like it hapened in Sonia case. When Naveen will be exposed & Vasu won't be ready to believe Alekh wud say he heard them talking like he told during Ranvir's engagment.

Even if we don't see RagVir scenes together they will show them separately remembering each other.

@Shugz:You covered almost all scenes of RagVir post TM which were my fav. Another scene was when Ranvir after coming to know Anamika is Ragini is walking & his leg gets hit with a stone & simultaneously Ragini also get hit with a stone in her way.

Me siggy chor i have right to chori any of your CreationLOLLOL

True. Feeling bad for RagVir but after sadness there comes loads of happiness me hoping the same for RagVir. There will be loads of happiness in their life ahead.

Agreed. Bidai is so interesting even if they show recaps/reruns of last few episoes it wud be nice to watch it.

I think we all are suffering form RagViritis so everyone must behaving all the symptoms you mentionedWinkEmbarrassedLOL

@Anu:MM is very easy. Don't knowif there is any othe program for making VM'sConfused

You said exactly my thoughts. I & Shugzwere having a discussion regarding airpoert scene & wished they had put Tum Se Hi for RagVir it wud have been just beautifulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
@Sonal:Welcome to RagVir thread. You will have a gala time out here for sure. Nice songs. Do you have their download link mp3 version?

@waiting:Which pics of RagVir you want?

Yup no new promo. They might show today or tom new promo.

Shugz said she will do the VM by today most probably or tomTongue

@Anjana:You ain't alone. B4 the proposal scene after Ranvir realized his feelings i even thought of some cute scenes b/w RagVir during various ceremony's b4 wdding like Sangeet, Mehendi etcEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by *Shruti* - 07 November 2008 at 7:15pm
waiting Goldie
waiting
waiting

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Shruti i want the pic that just_in has  as her profile image

Go to top